“Scrumptious meals, excellent service, ideal for affordable celebration”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sam's Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 11 Restaurants in Burnt Hills
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed November 4, 2011

We just moved to this area and completed a long distance sale of our much loved home in another state. To celebrate the sale and our new chapter in life, we had dinner out at Sam's Chinese Restaurant. I ordered egg drop soup - no won ton, and received it just as ordered. It was delicious! A member of our party is allergic to sesame and shellfish, we let our server know, and again, we were graciously and attentively accommodated. Our meals were well presented, our service was swift and pleasant; the portions were flavorful and generous, allowing us plenty to enjoy both at the restaurant and at home. The music in the dining area was quietly soothing while conversations around us and at our table flowed easily. Full meals for three people with tea and soft drinks was under $30 including any tax ( The tip is extra, however I found the service exceptional and well worth a nice one) My children ordered adult meals but they do offer a children's menu. We will return!

1  Thank mjm0508

Reviewed August 7, 2011

After driving past on route 50 for many years, we finally went to Sam's and we are sorry that we waited for so long! My husband said that it was the best Chinese food that he had had in ten years.

1  Thank qqqqqq
Reviewed July 29, 2011

It was not a crowded evening at Sam's, only four other couples were there (Thursday evening). It was our first visit, and I have to ask myself, "Why haven't we tried Sam's before?!" The service was excellent, helpful and friendly, the portions were huge, and the food was hot and tasty. And Black Russions were only $3.95!!! They had authentic Chinese music for atmosphere, and it was low enough for soft conversation. We honestly brought home more than we ate. Seriously, we had been looking for a good Chinese place for ages, and we have now found one!

1  Thank garyrc4
Reviewed May 17, 2011

I visit Sam's Chinese all the time and I love it! The owners are great, the food's great, and the value is unbelievable. And talk about family owned. I've been to New York, London, Washington D. C., Florence, Montreal, and more, but haven't had better chinese food. In short, something special.

Reviewed February 20, 2011

We have been going to Sam's for years. They are a great family; always willing to accommodate your needs. Take the leap and go for the Peking Duck- you will not be disappointed- and go for order of the pan fried dumplings, made on premises!

1  Thank GlenvilleDuo