Silver Springs Winery L.L.C.
Review Highlights
Great wine, great service, friendly atmosphere!

Best sweets wines I had on Seneca Lake, each one better then the next. My dry wine drinking... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Fab5travelers
Williamstown, New Jersey
Tasty and enjoyable!

This is my favorite winery in the finger lakes region! Our server Sarah was awesome, educated and... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
GuardGirl2012

All reviews fruit wines pizza the owner great wine finger lakes seneca lake wine maker don giovanni wine tour peace sign tasting room first stop sweet wine dry reds great family favorite wine great host
Selected filters
Reviewed June 12, 2013

My girlfriends and i visited Silver Springs Winery about a week ago...first let me state by saying the REDS are some of the best I've ever tasted. The wine maker was enthusiastic and educated about his wines. We tasted many different wines, and shared many laughs with him. We left there much more knowledgeable about wine and wine making than ever expected. ABSOLUTELY a must stop and visit!

Date of experience: June 2013
Reviewed June 3, 2013

My wife I and were staying in the Seneca lake region for the week and touring many of the wineries on Seneca. We saw Silver Springs Winery, opened the door and was greeted with "Welcome to Silver Springs Winery" by the owner, John, who was very knowledgeable, professional, and seemed very passionate about wine. We received a very generous flight of different wines, and then he asked if there was anything else we wanted to try on top of it, and still only charged us the $3 tasting fee. Out of all the wineries we've been to on Seneca, this was by far the best all around, hands down... my wife left happy and learned more about wine. We highly recommend this winery.

Date of experience: May 2013
1  Thank carlitobandito
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Frankly, this was the only wine we rated as anything better than okay in the Finger Lakes area. The owner was more knowledgeable about his wines and wine in general than any of the other wineries we visited. He makes some great wines. We went back the next day intending to buy a lot more but he was closed.

Date of experience: April 2013
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Although his wines are decent, his attention to detail on his ramp and accessibity is lacking. There is a rise from the parking lot (which is all stones) to a concrete pad for entrance up to the ramp. Two to three inches as best. Then another 1 1/2 rise to the ramp. ADA says that neither should be more than 1/2 inch. Our friend whom we were traveling with this last week (9-10 through 13, 2012) was unable to get into the winery due to these issues. We will not visit again if this is not corrected.

Date of experience: September 2012
Reviewed August 30, 2012

The The Silver Springs Winery offers a decent variety of both red and white, dry and semi dry wines. The gentleman attending us was very knowledgable about their wines and brought our attention to some very subtle tastes in the wines.

Very good wines and an enjoyable visit.

Date of experience: August 2012