Review Highlights
Great place

Great place. Great dry red wines. Friends had sweet stuff and they loved them too Ashley and Kim... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
StevieY32
via mobile
Incredible wines, Cool people

I absolutely love this winery - it's always my first stop because the wines are so delicious that I... read more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
flxmillcreek
Lodi, New York

All reviews fruit wines pizza the owner great wine finger lakes wine maker seneca lake don giovanni wine tour sweet wine peace sign tasting room first stop sweeter wines wine making dry reds new addition
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Frankly, this was the only wine we rated as anything better than okay in the Finger Lakes area. The owner was more knowledgeable about his wines and wine in general than any of the other wineries we visited. He makes some great wines. We went back the next day intending to buy a lot more but he was closed.

Date of experience: April 2013
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Although his wines are decent, his attention to detail on his ramp and accessibity is lacking. There is a rise from the parking lot (which is all stones) to a concrete pad for entrance up to the ramp. Two to three inches as best. Then another 1 1/2 rise to the ramp. ADA says that neither should be more than 1/2 inch. Our friend whom we were traveling with this last week (9-10 through 13, 2012) was unable to get into the winery due to these issues. We will not visit again if this is not corrected.

Date of experience: September 2012
Reviewed August 30, 2012

The The Silver Springs Winery offers a decent variety of both red and white, dry and semi dry wines. The gentleman attending us was very knowledgable about their wines and brought our attention to some very subtle tastes in the wines.

Very good wines and an enjoyable visit.

Date of experience: August 2012
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Silver Springs delivers! By this I mean that you cannot go wrong at this winery. It indulges all palates. All of our friends enjoy Silver Springs because there is a wonderful mix of dry, semi, and sweet wines.
The winemaker is knowledgeable and can answer any questions concerning his wines that you may have. He will guide you through the tasting process and make recommendations based on your preferences.
If you enjoy sweeter wines, my husband recommends the Cayuga White and Sweet Red. As for myself, I love the Pinot Grigio and White Cabarnet Sauvignon.
This is one winery where you can easily purchase a case, so be sure to have enough room in your vehicle.

Date of experience: August 2012
1  Thank Angela E
Reviewed July 15, 2012

This is not your typical wine tasting the winemaker is there to tell you everything you want to know about the grapes, the vintage and the aging of each bottle. These are his creations and they are wonderful we have not had a bad wine here in the last two years. There peach pleasure is wonder for a sweet wine drinker that I am. There reds are great for the a dry to semi dry taste, my husband bought Cab Franc he has a few and each has it's own character. He also bought the bold merlot very good. Always learn a little and enjoy the wines alot.

Date of experience: July 2012