“Best ever.”

Two Goats Brewing
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Burdett
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Scenic view
Dining options: Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: A small solar powered brewpub along Seneca Lake in Hector, New York. In addition to our own brews and house made Beef on Weck sandwich, we offer world class craft beer, Finger Lakes wine, cider and soft drinks. Come enjoy the expansive views from our deck the next time you visit. Cheers!
“Best ever.”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Great place, great people, great atmosphere, great roast beef sandwich, great owner, great bartenders, GREAT BEER!

• Visited June 2014

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Beer but not friendly ”
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Beer was good but don't count on help from staff. Seems staff caters to regulars. Not helpful in deciding what to taste. Too busy chatting with regulars. Felt like my business was not needed.

1 Thank Jlskjs
Quakertown, Pennsylvania
“Great Break from Wine Tasting”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

We stopped at Two Goats Brewing during a day of wine tasting. I guess I should say that I was wine tasting but my husband, who does not drink wine, was very happy to stop at Two Goats. The bartender was very accommodating in explaining the different offerings they had and offering tastes to help decide which we would enjoy most. Very tasty beer and the view from their deck is wonderful. Very relaxing break to sit on the deck with a cold beer. Loved the fact that it was a dog friendly establishment. My husband picked up one of their tee shirts because unfortunately they do no bottle their beer (growlers only) so we could not grab some to bring home to enjoy after our trip. Will definitely visit again on our next trip to the area.

• Visited May 2014
Sayre, Pennsylvania
“A Finger Lakes Favorite”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Love the atmosphere, love the house beers, and really love the Roast Beef sandwich, which is a good thing, since thats the only food your going to get at Two Goats.

Visited August 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“loved the beer”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I absolutely fell in love with this brewery. We stopped on a whim and we didn't want to ever leave. The beer was very flavorful, and I tried the cream ale and then a beer they called "dirty butt". My husband tried the ipa and a combo fo the ipa and something else. We got bold and tried the whiskey richard and I regretted it very much the next day, as it was 11.2% alcohol--too much for me! Fun bar, fun beer combinations, extraordinary view of the lake--our favorite place in the area by far!

• Visited October 2013