“Great Break from Wine Tasting”
Review of Two Goats Brewing

Two Goats Brewing
Ranked #2 of 5 Restaurants in Burdett
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: A small solar powered brewpub along Seneca Lake in Hector, New York. In addition to our own brews and house made Beef on Weck sandwich, we offer world class craft beer, Finger Lakes wine, cider and soft drinks. Come enjoy the expansive views from our deck the next time you visit. Cheers!
Reviewed May 30, 2014

We stopped at Two Goats Brewing during a day of wine tasting. I guess I should say that I was wine tasting but my husband, who does not drink wine, was very happy to stop at Two Goats. The bartender was very accommodating in explaining the different offerings they had and offering tastes to help decide which we would enjoy most. Very tasty beer and the view from their deck is wonderful. Very relaxing break to sit on the deck with a cold beer. Loved the fact that it was a dog friendly establishment. My husband picked up one of their tee shirts because unfortunately they do no bottle their beer (growlers only) so we could not grab some to bring home to enjoy after our trip. Will definitely visit again on our next trip to the area.

There are newer reviews for Two Goats Brewing

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Love the atmosphere, love the house beers, and really love the Roast Beef sandwich, which is a good thing, since thats the only food your going to get at Two Goats.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

I absolutely fell in love with this brewery. We stopped on a whim and we didn't want to ever leave. The beer was very flavorful, and I tried the cream ale and then a beer they called "dirty butt". My husband tried the ipa and a combo fo the ipa and something else. We got bold and tried the whiskey richard and I regretted it very much the next day, as it was 11.2% alcohol--too much for me! Fun bar, fun beer combinations, extraordinary view of the lake--our favorite place in the area by far!

Reviewed October 1, 2013

We stopped by here to try some beer...and stayed for the afternoon! Great atmosphere, blues music, gorgeous view of Seneca Lake on the back deck. Darts, pop corn machine and Beef on Weck! Being a Bufalo native, I found that particularly awesome! They offer a few other beers and wines. You can get a growler to go, even half growler sizes. Bartenders and Owner were very friendly and attentive. They have T-shirts to sell as well! We would love to go back, next time we are in the area!!

Reviewed September 15, 2013

One of the few beer places worth stopping on the wine trail. They have their own beers and a good selection of guest beers. The place is small, but has a really nice deck out back with an awesome view of the lake. The main food option is a roast beef sandwich, when it's gone they have a ham backup. We had the ham, which was a very satisfying. It has a great atmosphere and we always stop in.