“Return visit”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Paxton Avenue
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Contrary to our previous experience (2016), we thoroughly enjoyed our dinner at Rosie's. The rack of lamb was cooked perfectly to our specifications. The side dishes and salad were excellent. Our server, Michelle, was very attentive and helpful. Finally, terrific dessert and cappuccino ended the meal on a very positive note.

Date of visit: December 2019
Write a reviewReviews (178)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very good food and friendly service but quite noisy, unless lucky enough to get a table in rear dining room as we did on a busy Friday night. Enjoyed excellent sea bass entree. Friends raved about Italian dishes they tried. Parking not easy near restaurant but public lot not too far away unless one is elderly or disabled. Still, with Sammy’s gone, this is probably the best restaurant in Bronxville.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Enjoyable and great service at Rosie. First time and my wife and I enjoyed our dinner. I had sea bass with risotto my wife had veal Marsala both were prepared as we liked and delicious. Our waitress was excellent and attentive explained the specials and announced prices for each. Atmosphere was friendly tables were close to each other, but still easy to hold a conversation. Prices are reasonable. Go and enjoy.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed December 26, 2019

Had Christmas dinner there and everything was fine but very unfortunately within 3 hours my wife came down with a severe case of food poisoning. I called the restaurant to inform them so that they could tell their kitchen staff. You would think they would be apologetic. They weren't. A very short and simple thanks and that was it.

1  Thank scottdal
Reviewed December 10, 2019

Wonderful place for drinks and dinner. Great food and service. Whenever I go, I am never disappointed. Last visit we had their special, a paillard veal chop topped with arugula, mozzarella and tomatoes. They only had one left at 6:45, so you can imagine how good it is. The other people with me had other veal and chicken dishes and they said they were delicious too. Anything you order here will be wonderful. Save room for dessert, as they are terrific too. I also had stuffed zucchini blossoms with ricotta as my appetizer, and that was delicious. It was a great meal and our waiter was excellent and attentive. Even though the restaurant was packed and busy, we were seated at the time of our reservation, and for a Saturday night, you must make a reservation, and our appetizers, main course and dessert were served in a timely fashion. We were not rushed nor did we feel crowded or hassled. The restaurant knows how to handle a busy night. Can't recommend this place more highly. It was an hour's drive for us, but well worth the drive.