Ramada Bronx
$199
Residence Inn
$110
Travelocity
Saint Nicholas Inn(New York City)(Great Value!)
$131
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront deskbreakfast ladyoval roombreakfast roomfuture staysyoung ladyenjoyed my stayparking lot isrecommend this hotelbusiness tripcoffee makergreat customer servicehome away from homeclean hotelsmoking roomfree parkingyogurt
Reviewed December 11, 2013

When I walked in I was immediately acknowledged and welcomed with a smile at the front desk by a rep named Willie. He was happy to answer all my questions and did so with such confidence allowing me to feel he had the understanding how important my stay there was for me and my family. I have been involved in customer service for over 25 years and I appreciate good customer service...kudos to you Willie!

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank ams6668
Reviewed December 3, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 2, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 28, 2013

I had a very pleasant experience with this hotel. From the beginning the staff was very friendly. They gave me advice where I can order food, printed an area map for me, and helped to arrange a taxi. My room was very clean. I even checked the AC and it had minimum dust in it. The room had huge TV screen and fast internet. The location is very convenient also. Shops and a Chase branch are about 15 minutes away. The only negative aspect is that I could here the traffic during the night as the hotel is close to the main road.
I want to say thank you to the manager as I was alone in this city and they really took care of me. And if I will have to come to Bronx again I will stay in the Ramada hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business