“Just like home! But food is even better!”

Enzo's Of Arthur Avenue
Ranked #8 of 1,225 Restaurants in Bronx
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Cortlandt Manor
“Just like home! But food is even better!”
Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

Our visit to Enzo's was wonderful from start to finish! Pino and staff (Ellis, Andrew, Walter and company) were simply the most personable, welcoming folks you could ever hope to find! Fantastic atmosphere, food, wine, drinks .. . and the most family oriented restaurant you will find! Run, don't walk, to Enzo's!!!! Cannot wait to return!!

Visited January 2014

Bronx, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Racist but good food!”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

I am an asian, so they seemed to not really take me seriously, my drink order was somehow lost while getting all other white people's drinks correctly, they did not give me the side pasta etc., but, food is good. If you are not white, I recommend going with a bunch of white people in company so as to minimize racial issues. Otherwise, great food, just bring some white company.

• Visited December 2013
Readington, New Jersey
“A gem in the Bronx!”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Grabbed dinner with friends the other night at Enzo's on Williamsbridge Road in the Bronx.
We have eaten in both Enzo's locations - the one on Williamsbridge is much larger. The service was very good, the prices were fair and the food was outstanding!
If you go - and you must - you gotta order the meatballs as an appetizer! And for your dinner, be sure have the Chicken Balsamico and the Chicken Scarpiello "on the bone"- both were fantastic!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Lauradids
Bronx, New York
“A taste of Italy on Arthur Avenue Enzo's a wonderful restuarant”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

In Little Italy on Arthur Avenue in The Bronx is a street filled with rich smells of great foods being prepared. Across from the indoor Retail Market is a small restuarant called Enzo's. They have an large menu of traditional Italian foods and wines. We enjoyed emensely the cold appetizer, fried meatballs and the clams oreganata - which was a meal unto itself. The cold appetizer and fried meat balls were amongst the best I have had in any resturant in the States. We also tried the lunch special paninis and I could not resist the seafood spaghetti. The food was as good as any meal I have eaten in Naples during the past three years. The service was good and the servings were so large that we took doggie bags home. After enjoying the meal we engaged in a conversation without being rushed out of the restuarant. It you want a taste of great southern Italian cooking right in your backyard come to Enzo's of Arthur Avenue with a good appetite. ENJOY !

• Visited November 2013
Bedford
“Best Artichoke...maybe ever”
Reviewed October 21, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

My sister's birthday celebration brought us here after we'd been talking about artichokes...The menu is extensive, interesting and will not disappoint! We ordered spicy meatballs, calamari and baked clams, and yes-the artichokes- as appetizers. The meatballs were outrageous and the calamari was fresh and done to perfection. Not being a baked clam fan, i passed, but was told they were delicious. I had Halibut over broccoli rabe. Not on the menu, but that was what i was in the mood for and they accommodated me with pleasure. The desserts were divine...Ambience is low key and friendly, starting with the bartender. I can't wait to go back. PS, i brought a good portion of my artichoke home ( yes, it was that large) and cooked up some pasta and had that on top!...wow...

Visited October 2013

Been to Enzo's Of Arthur Avenue? Share your experiences!