“First time on Arthur Ave”

Enzo's Of Arthur Avenue
Ranked #8 of 1,227 Restaurants in Bronx
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
rvc
“First time on Arthur Ave”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Three of us decided to try Arthur Ave for lunch last week. We picked Enzo a small nice Italian restaurant. We were greeted immediately and got a nice corner table for my 93 year old mother who does not like noise. The place was crowded with an eclectic lunch crowd., but not too noisy. We had Caesar Chicken Slad, Shrimp and a chicken panini with some wine. It was all delicious and there was only a small portion left to take home. Too full for dessert. The brick walls were beautiful and tasteful paintings. Will go again!

• Visited January 2013

Bronx
“Arthur Avenue must visit”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

I had dinner here on a friday night. Got in there just around 5:00pm no trouble getting a table. By the time I was on my appetizers the place was packed. There is a small bar inside where you can have drinks while waiting for a table but I mean small bar. The atmosphere is brick walls with pictures of Italy (what else). The waitstaff was friendly and made several recommendations his name was Barry. They start you with a bread basket with the most delicious olive loaf bread . The drinks are honest and there is a large wine selection by the glass or bottle. I can recommend the polenta appetizer as well as the fried meatballs with onions and peppers. For my main dish I had the veal with sausage and portabella mushrooms which was simply outstanding.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank MichaelBronx
New York City, New York
“Excellent food, service and atmosphere”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

We went on a weeknight, not crowded, excellent service, reasonable prices, including drinks, nicer clientele and staff than many of the "Guido" places on Arthur Ave. I'm Italian, so I'm allowed. An "intelligent" restaurant if I may so. Warning, got nailed on the parking--street is converting to meter machines without having removed old meters. I thought meter wasn't working and got hit with $35 parking ticket which I'm contesting but sure to lose.

• Visited December 2012
Farmingdale, New York
“Close to perfect”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

After coming here, I'll think twice before going to Little Italy. The food was delicious, prices were reasonable, and the atmosphere was perfect.

new york, ny
“Nice Dinner after a great day at the Bronx Zoo”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Had a nice dinner at Enzo's. Spent the day at the Bronx zoo and
never been to Arthur Avenue. Nice menu, well priced and service was good. Can't go wrong with anything on Arthur Avenue. Park in the municipal parking for $3.00 for 3 hrs.

Visited October 2012

Been to Enzo's Of Arthur Avenue? Share your experiences!