“Clean and confortable.”

Howard Johnson Bronx Near Stadium
Ranked #10 of 13 Hotels in Bronx
“Clean and confortable.”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Excelent service!! Clean and comfortable, highly recomended for short business trips. Location very near to Manhattan, but you have to take taxi for train station. Overall expirience was cozy and warm. Very secure area since police station is next door.

• Stayed January 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed February 2, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for business in January 2013 trusting the Howard Johnson name. When I woke up in the morning I had 30 bed bugs bites on my body. What a terrible experience. Had to change room 3 times to get a proper televison reception. Not one room was clean and furniture completly outdated.
NEVER AGAIN will I trust the Howard Johnson Name.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
4 Thank johanne D

Travelers are raving about these Bronx hotels

Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

January 26 my car broke down i needed a place to stay so I decided to stay at Howard Johnson on Sedgwick avenue it was a king size bed and the rooms were very nice and clean. I stayed until I had gotten my car fixed and the Frontdesk was very helpful and I asked the front desk can I have a late check out until I got my car fixed and I do recommend to people who travel to the Bronx it is a nice place to stay.

• Stayed January 2013
new jersey
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I stayed in this hotel for the day after hurricane sandy for a week. I did not have light at home so I decided to go there. To my surprise it was a pretty decent hotel. They have everything you need to stay for a couple of nights at a reasonable price. The breakfast was small but good. They had milk, three different types of cereal, orange juice, apple juice and coffee. That’s all included with the room. The rooms are also decent. King sizes bed and LCD tv. It was a great hotel during a very very bad experience. The staff actually made me feel at home.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank stevejersey
Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

Our house had been out of power for a week. We had been looking for a hotel to stay at so we had decided to stay at Howard Johnson Yankee stadium thank god it had power and we were planning to stay for two days and ended up staying for a whole week. The staff members was very helpful and very kind and help me. The room were very good and clean I had no problems with the room.

• Stayed October 2012