“Horseback riding tour was really Great!”

Bronx Equestrian Center
Reviewed December 5, 2012

I travel all over the world but I was really surprised how good this horseback riding tour was. What really surprised me most was how cheap it was! Only $30 for an hour tour!!!

Reviewed August 26, 2012

We took our son (21 mos.) to see the horses and Michael and the rest of the staff could not have been nicer to him. They let him watch the horses for as long as he wanted and Michael was incredibly kind to him, encouraging him to feed the horses and even finding a horseshoe to take home. To our surprise our son was so comfortable he even took a pony ride. We had a wonderful time and hope to be back soon.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

We did enjoy our time trail riding and I would recommend going, however we were given no instructions or helmets so I would also recommend asking for helmets and asking questions. A bunch of our horses also got spooked by a car playing loud music :/. But I don't know how often this happens and, again, I would recommend it, the park and trail is beautiful!

2  Thank aliettag
Reviewed April 13, 2012

My bf and I looked for horseback riding online and came up with this little jewel. At only $30/person/hour, it was a great deal. Although we showed up at the same time as a group of 12 people, they made room for us, so that we didn't have to come back later. My horse was a little finicky, but our guide, Martin, was a great help with that! The trail would be more beautiful in the fall or in the summer when everything was in bloom, as we just got to look at the dead leaves hanging around :-)

1  Thank lunal10807
Reviewed November 19, 2011

We took our grandchildren one afternoon when we happened to be watching them......The Center is not far from City island which is great too....but we were so impressed here.....The pony rides were fun.....they chatted with the children and it was like being in another world!

1  Thank christmas152