“Good food and good service”
Review of Joe's Place

Joe's Place
Ranked #98 of 1,240 Restaurants in Bronx
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Puerto Rican
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I've been to Joe's Place numerous and never had a complaint. The food is good and the prices are reasonable. I was used to paying $125 to $175 meals in Manhattan. I find Joe's Place serves the same dishes at half the price. Those looking to complaint, I would like to recommend the castillo blanco restaurant, also known as 'White Castle'.

1  Thank Roberto C
There are newer reviews for Joe's Place

Reviewed September 11, 2009

I use to frequent this establishment at least twice a week. The prices are a bit higher than comparable restaurants, and portions are smaller. The food was always very tasty and enjoyable though which made it worth the trip. The last few times (about 4) that I went there, the food semed a bit less than satisfactory. We ordered steak (churasco, pepper steak) each time and all found it to taste somewhat "funny". Have not been back since. Has a very comfortable environment and service is rather quick. The waiters are on point and polite.

6  Thank raliz