“Delicious food”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
New York City, New York
“Delicious food”
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

I've been here several times and I really like the way they prepare their lobsters. I went with my cousins visiting from Sydney to another place very recently for a change and I was disappointed. I should have gone to Crab Shanty instead.

• Visited June 2014

Bronx, NY
“Crab Feast!”
Reviewed July 1, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I always go to the Crab Shanty with my daughter. We always split the crab feast which is full of crabby deliciousness. The staff there are awesome and Primo behind the bar is a gem!

Visited June 2014
New York
“Still good”
Reviewed June 17, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I go every few years, my picture taken ~20 years ago is still there! Huge portions, good prices and very good food. I will return sooner than later. Fish is fresh, lobsters are good and I also recommend the ribs. If you want a white table cloth restaurant, this is not it. Enjoy!

Visited June 2014
“Not satisfied”
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

The. The drinks are not free refill that they don't tell you..small place.the salad it looks old.small place they have one bath room in the middle of the restaurant. For man and female. This restaurant in in a house there are better restaurants here at city iland that you can go.for sure I won't be going there any more. ..

2 Thank Ruben C
Meriden, Connecticut
“Lobster specials, BBQ platter, amazing food and service”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

They staff here are fast and pleasant. The food is quick to the table and plentiful leaving no room for desert. My fiance and I get the bbq platter every time (ribs, chicken, crablegs, lobster, fries, corn on the cob, coleslaw, shrimp, onion rings, and more) huge plate for two and still taking some home. The garlic bread in the beginning is awesome and you leave stuffed and happy every time!!

• Visited May 2013