“great pizza place”

Cuisines: Pizza
Bronx, New York, United States
“great pizza place”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

my children and I moved from queens, to the bronx, 5 years ago, I stumbled upon this pizza shop. why? because this place is close to where we live. We ate there for the first time,and we loved it. the owners of this pizza shop, were, and still, friendly service. Best place to have pizza, and they have today's menu also. Oh, and also, they have breakfast.They are open 6 days a week, closed on Sundays. also. If you are taking a tour at Arthur ave, go to this pizza shop, you will love this place also.

• Visited February 2013

New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Change.”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I remember when certain 'Connected' guys and 'Members' of a specific group used to hang out here on weekends, sharing experiences out loud, being funny, having a laugh with anyone around.
My oh my how times have changed. Still one of the best pizza joints in NY though, just minus the good old memories of yesteryear.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Tony G
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Your 'I feel like having...”
Reviewed January 5, 2008

Your 'I feel like having a pizza' place!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook