“Godfather Part I'VE”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I'm as Anglo as they come but in the four years my wife and I have had family in the Bronx one
of whom is Italian, we have eaten at Rino's on every trip. You close your eyes and you expect
Michael to come out of the bathroom with the planted handgun and blast away his Mafia
enemy and Sterling Hayden. The menu offers many typical dishes you would expect but the
service is extremely good and the service and presentation as well. It is what I would consider
a good, neighborhood Italian restaurant. It isn't elegant, just very nice. I highly recommend

2  Thank NCtightwad

Reviewed August 12, 2011

Found a gem in the Bronx. This little place has a really nice cozy setting. The staff is amazing!! Just like family!! My husband and I got married in one of their private rooms 1 year ago and the service was AMAZING! I can say it was way better than one of these halls! We try to go to Rino's as much as possible. AMAZING,AMAZING, AMAZING!!

2  Thank CristinaV2010