“Busy Place..” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children
New York
“Busy Place..”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

I have been to this resturant several times. Yesrterday, for a Sunday,it was pretty slow. The food as always was great,service good. I had veg risotto that was wonderful. my husband had manicotti that he said was good,but better the last time. I had to laugh, this time the resturant was slow, I asked for cheese for my risotto, but the waiter never brought it. My husband asked for a glass a wine, it took a half of hr. I dont get it. All in all, I will always go back..

• Visited June 2013

Bayside, NY
“Yikes!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

I dont even know where to start. This place is not as I remember it. Maybe just the delivery is a nightmare? Cold stale pizza with cheese that went back to its solid state, cold mushy fries, and sandwiches missing ingredients/ on the wrong bread. At least the side of spinach was good, but a small amount for the price. I recall coming here with lines out the door but scrumptious awaiting to be eaten. Not sure what happened here, maybe delivery is not their strong point. I gave two stars because they refunded my order and the pizza looked like it would have been good, had it not been iced cold.

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
“Patricia's new location, same GREAT food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

We visit our relatives in the Bronx occassionally and found that Patricia's moved to a new location a few blocks away and on the other side of the street. The ambiance is much improved over old location and the a much spacious place. The food continues to be excellent and a good value ... price matches quality of the food - which I rated as VERY GOOD. The bread was plentiful, the service attentive. You get immediate service ... you don't wait forever for your entree. They accommodated our group of 10 fast and without any issues.

I highly recommend Patricia's and will be back again when visiting our relatives.

• Visited March 2013
Bronx, New York, United States
“What Happened To Patricia?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

Used to go there and have an awesome meals. It was a bit pricey and the service was a bit selective (you should be italian ) but it wasn't an unpleasant experience., Wanted authentic Italian pizza and all I coul;d do is throw it away. It was awful. Inedible, cold, tasted like cardboard, overrated, over priced ,poor substandard quality. They were top contenders for delicious authentic italian cuisine. What happened to them? Very disappointed.

Visited January 2013
Michigan
“A Must Stop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012

A favorite lunch stop with business associates. The resturaunt has a solid line up of Italian favorites as well as enough variety to satisfy diverse tastes. The steak salad is excellent. Usually we get a couple appitizers with the brick oven style pizza. By the time your ready for the main course usually a salad is more than enough. However if your adventurous the full blown Italian feast is waiting for you.
The staff is very friendly and welcoming. A feel at home experience in the middle of the city.

• Visited November 2012