“This is the place!”

Ranked #37 of 1,298 Restaurants in Bronx
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

I loved the atmosphere here- so jovial. The pizza is out of this world good, the salmon I had was perfectly cooked/ seasoned. I also had what was the chefs take on fries- but the were thinly cut and deep fried then piled high on my plate- my plate looked like a piece of artwork! I was really impressed. We all ate & were full and happy. The waiters and servers were professional and efficient. Nice place, good service overall.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Patricia's has great value for the money. The food is terrific, especially their specials. All meals come with a free salad, a thin crust pizza appetizer, and fantastic bread with infused oil. The service is good, but they can be extremely busy on weekend nights, so try to hit them on a weeknight if possible. Great for families.

1  Thank juvesgirl
Reviewed August 10, 2012

I went in for take out, the cashier was a young girl extremely nice and answered all our questions. The pizza was great and had an authentic brick oven taste which I loved. The host, even though we did not sit in to eat was very nice and courteous. The tiramisu is to die for!!! It is a little pricey but the quality of food is very high. Will definitely go back.

1  Thank Amy V
Reviewed June 12, 2012

So...I went the first time and LOVED it! When compared to Tosca's which strives to be the "club hopping" atmosphere...Patricia's is as family oriented as they get! There is one caveat...I say go on a weeknight because on weekends they are so crazy busy that service does suffer.

The first time...I was amazed at how "busy" it was for a Wed night...meaning it had a good amount of people but it was not full...also...I ordered the penne a la vodka and my bf ordered lasagna. When they came to us with the usual herb oil and fresh warm made on the spot bread and then a salad we thought...very nice. Then when they put 4 mini slices of pizza in front of us we didn't know if we should tell them we did not order pizza. But one look around showed me that everyone else was getting those too so we realized...aha...very nice touch! Keep the courses coming!

Then came the food...I will tell you I always try to penne a la vodka in every italian place I go to and many of them disappoint! This one was AMAZING! The pasta a little too al dente toward uncooked but the sauce...MAMA MIA magnifico! The lasagna was very yummy as well as I tasted a bit from my bf plate.

The graduation and birthday celebrations at a few tables where the entire restaurant joined in with the clapping and cheering was as heartwarming as they come. We left with a good vibe and satisfied palate.

Visit number 2.

This time was a Sunday evening...the place was craaazy busy! We sat down...I ordered the penne a la vokda again and told waiter please cook the pasta a little more than usual. Then we wait. I finish my soda and noted with pleasure how the waiter came and took my glass when I didn't even notice and refilled it.

So far so good....then comes the not so good...

We waited for a long while (we didn't mind they were busy) and then I see them appearing with the entrees. I asked what happened to the salads? Waiter said (the steak comes with salad or potato you chose potato) but no problem I will bring a salad. And he brought my bf a salad (to go with his steak).

So...no salad for both like the first time (though I ordered the exact same thing last time so it's not like I could say maybe with one entre it comes and with one it doesn't) and then the pizza appetizers I saw on other people's tables again so it's not like they were not "doing" those that night...but again...we didn't get those either.

The steak was amazing! The penne a la vodka better than ever since now they were cooked more but moral of the story?...Don't go on a busy night! Service is not consistent so far...I will go again and if the 3rd and 4th time they ARE consistent I may write again.

Reviewed March 7, 2012