“Pleasantly surprised!”

Seashore Restaurant & Marina
Reserve with OpenTable
Seashore Restaurant & Marina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #93 of 1,236 Restaurants in Bronx
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Kilroe Street
Transit: From Manhattan: Take Triboro, now (Robert F Kennedy Bridge) to Buckner Expressway (I-95) North to Exit 8-B. Connecticut: I-95 South to exit 8-B, City Island/Orchard Beach. Queens or Brooklyn: Whitestone or Throgs Neck Bridge to I-95 North, exit at 8-B, City Island/Orchard Beach. SUBWAY: Lexington Ave, 6-train to last stop, transfer to B-29.
Description: Enjoy our upscale comfortable seafaring settings. Savor our fresh seafood specialties, sushi bar, and exceptional wine list. An array of cocktails, mixed drinks and tropical frozen delights await you in our fabulous lounge and outdoor deck Bar.
goodmealseeker
“Pleasantly surprised!”
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

We had a party for 16 people for a Sunday lunch special . The table was all set with complimentary balloons. The waiter and other servers were exceptionally organized and polite. There were four courses-included besides the entree-fruit cup, assorted pickled vegetables, hot bread loaves, salad with baby shrimp and for dessert, an ice cream cake. The entrees were reasonably priced. My broiled halibut was $19.95. We didn't wait between courses and the waiter was happy to accommodate special requests. The only disappointment was that we had requested a window seating, but we were further in-- still near the water, but not the closest table. There is valet parking. I hadn't been here in years and I was pleasantly surprised.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank goodmealseeker

Mamaroneck, New York
“Great atmosphere, good food, ok service”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

This is a busy place, lots of movement and excitement. The outdoor seating is great, right on the water, with very pleasant views and a breeze that blows the mosquitoes away. The plate they bring to start is a standout: marinated veggies with fresh bread. The food is pricey, but most of it was good. Stay away from the fried items, get the grilled option. Friendly staff, but slightly discombobulated service.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Val7777
Brooklyn, New York
“Kwill”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Just recently dined at the Seashore Restaurant. As always, I had so much food, I had to take home a doggie bag. You certainly get your money's worth!! It is one of my favorite places to eat during the summer season, as it is on the water and you feel transported to another place. It's hard to imagine this restaurant is located on an island in the Bronx of all places. I have been dining at the Seashore for quite some time, and I will continue to do so for many years to come. My family and I will be dining there again on September 8th, to celebrate my wonderful mother's 85th birthday.

• Visited August 2013
Staten Island, New York
“Perfection!”
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Just spent four hours enjoying a wonderful meal on a beautiful summer evening. Although it was a busy Saturday we were not rushed - servers were polite, attentive. Setting was great - corner table outside with a nice view and a gentle breeze. The crisp vegetables with marinated mushrooms and two kinds of warm bread were a nice starter. The family size paella and the red snapper were cooked to perfection. Somehow we found room to share some desserts - all were delicious. Prices were reasonable given the quality and quantity of the food.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Jayne M
Home
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Had dinner today 7/20/13”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I have eaten at Seashore restaurant on several occasions in the past. My concern today was atmosphere and service, no complaint about the food. My first issue is the woman that are hostesses. There was one young lady that had on skin tight black tights for pants. No very attractive attire. Then there was another blond young lady that had in a beige color dress (tunic length) that came just below here rear end by about 1 - 2 inches. She had on ballerina slippers which in a way helped the dress from coming up any higher. I don't think that is the proper attire around food. She (beige color dress) walked back and forth seating people. There was another young lady that had a skin tight black skirt that had a V cut in the front (so you know what that looked like). There should be some type of protocol, direction, guidance, personal apperance training and etiquette training.
Now when seated the waiter did not tell us his name. There was a time when the waiter disappeared/took a break, etc. so I had to ask another passing waiter for assistance. Eventually our originally waiter reappeared. I had to ask for water, ask for grated cheese and ask for additional bread.
Like I said, the food was good it was just some things that need to be taken care of in the customer service area.

• Visited July 2013