“One of the best Seafood Restaurants around”

Seashore Restaurant & Marina
Reserve with OpenTable
Seashore Restaurant & Marina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #59 of 1,220 Restaurants in Bronx
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Kilroe Street
Transit: From Manhattan: Take Triboro, now (Robert F Kennedy Bridge) to Buckner Expressway (I-95) North to Exit 8-B. Connecticut: I-95 South to exit 8-B, City Island/Orchard Beach. Queens or Brooklyn: Whitestone or Throgs Neck Bridge to I-95 North, exit at 8-B, City Island/Orchard Beach. SUBWAY: Lexington Ave, 6-train to last stop, transfer to B-29.
Description: Enjoy our upscale comfortable seafaring settings. Savor our fresh seafood specialties, sushi bar, and exceptional wine list. An array of cocktails, mixed drinks and tropical frozen delights await you in our fabulous lounge and outdoor deck Bar.
White Plains
“One of the best Seafood Restaurants around”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I've been going to the Seashore Restaurant and Marina for years and it never ceases to amaze me. From he friendliness of the staff to their great sea food. They knock you over right out of the gate with their great bread, corn bread, mushrooms and Italian style vegetable tray. If it's not on the menu they will make it if possible. I don't want to pick out one or two dishes because all dishes are great. So if you have a craving for any type of Sea food, the Seashore is the place to go.

• Visited July 2012

Ocala, Florida
“Dinner with a View - Absolutely Delightful Experience”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

First of all the staff at the Seashore are great, very attentive and eager to please. We ate on the outside deck, overlooking the marina, swans swimming by as we enjoyed the view. Before we even ordered dinner, a tray of marinated cauliflower, carrots, etc.., delicious mushroom salad and the crispiest, most delicious Italian bread were delivered to our table for us to enjoy. Next came our drinks, which were very good, after that our salads. Their house salad is mixed romaine and spring mix with tomato, croutons, mandarin orange slices and baby shrimp. Wonderful. The main course was broiled flounder which was very fresh and flavorful. All that food and we still decided to try dessert. Juniors cheesecake was excellent. The slice of tiramisu I ordered was amazingly huge and I have never tasted such a light, airy, wonderful version of this cake as I tasted at The Seashore. Do yourself a favor, treat yourself to a meal at this restaurant.

• Visited June 2012
Randolph, New Jersey
“Just OK, and overpriced”
Reviewed May 21, 2012

Went with a group of friends, our first trip to City Island. The atmosphere was nice, scenic seating. However, service was very poor, food just so-so and the prices way too high. I will return to this Island, but try another restaurant next time.

• Visited May 2012
3 Thank sarhop
“Simply amazing!!!”
Reviewed March 4, 2012

I had lived in the Bronx for so many years and went back in september and had lunch there! Then I had an "aha moment" I decided to have my grandmothers 80th birthday party there which was yesterday. From the moment we walked in the door we were greeted promptly every wish was our command. Contrary to popular belief it was not too pricey! The food was excellent and the private room we used was amazing! My Nana was soooooo super pleased with our selection and can't wait to go back just for lunch or dinner! We went to them with complicated floor layouts and seemingly ridiculous requests and they honored each and every one of them without the slightest blink of an eye. Debbie and John bent over backwards for us and just wouldn't stop! Debbie came in just to put the party together that day and wasn't even working! They even pulled our kids away to play with the lobsters to occupy their time while we were putting our finishing touches! I can't say enough about how wonderful these people are. I look forward to working with them again and am extremely pleased that I did! To the seashore team you guys truly rock and I thank you for making Nana's birthday much more extra special! Muah!

1 Thank Qwest2313
Croton on Hudson, New York
“Always Delicious”
Reviewed January 3, 2012

Talk about nostalga. Been coming here since I was a little girl with my parents over 50 years. Tasted my first steamed clams, mussels and lobster here. Now I come with my kids and grandkids and it still is the best fish and seafood anywhere. Love the Shore dinner but it doesn't matter what you order, you can't go wrong.

• Visited May 2011