“Great food, large portions, my mouth still watering just thinking about the food.”

Louis Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #370 of 1,216 Restaurants in Bronx
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
WillmsFamily
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2009

The food at Loius Seafood is one of traditions that has not left the Bronx. Menu items that made this restaurant famous are still being served. Making it a place to return to if you haven't been back there in years! I personally have found the food to have improved 1000% from when I was there over 25 years ago. Still a wonderful family owned business that will continue to remain a Bronx fixture and surely welcome to those who have long moved away and yearned to reminisce the past. Once there it makes one wonder why, they ever moved away?

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Wow...great Italian food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2007

Wow...great Italian food!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor Member
“Not a friendly atmosphere”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2005

When I dine, I expect good food and good service. At Louis Seafood, the food is not the best. The service needs a lot of improvements. When one dines here, the staff, especially the owners tend to stare at you. I'm not sure why. And no, not just me, they stare at everyone. They just have a blank look on their faces. When one dines, one should be greeted properly, seated promptly, and above all, be friendly to your customers. Without us, there would be no need to have a restuarant.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS RESTAURANT!!!

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
“Below average”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2005

Louis Seafood Restaurant is below average. The food is not the greatest but comes with the price tag of a better than average restaurant. The side salads are a joke. I would prefer not getting a salad. It is about 5 pieces of lettuce etc put into a dinner style tiny bowl. Service is horrible.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
“One of the best places in the Bronx”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2005

This place is great, and has been for quite a while. We are almost never disappointed with the food, and we've been eating there for many years. We mostly have it delivered. It's become a regular dinner fare for us. We've basically been to every Italian restaurant in the Bronx at least once (at one time or another).
The food here is excellent. We've always have a very agreeable meal.
I would heartily recommend the Rib Steak and/or the Chicken Scarpiello (with Porcini peppers) either one will be sure to please.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member