“Insider Experience was awesome”

The Yankee Stadium VIP Events
Ranked #2 of 7 Tours in Bronx
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the new home of the 27 Time World Champion NY Yankees by taking the ultimate "Yankee Stadium VIP Legend Tour". The Yankee Stadium Legend tour will feature one of these Yankee Legends as your tour guide: Dwight Gooden, Mickey Rivers, Ron Guidry, Shane Spencer, Jeff Nelson, Jim Leyritz, Oscar Gamble, Ron Blomberg, Roy White, Jesse Barfield, Homer Bush, John Montefusco, Charlie Hayes, David Cone, Mike Torrez & more. * The "Yankee Stadium Legend Tour" lasts 60 minutes and may visit some of these tour stops: * Yankees Club House, * Yankees Dugout, Monument Park, * Batting Cages, Yankee Stadium Museum, Press Box, The Great Hall & more. Your Yankee Legend Tour guide will take private photos with you in on all tour stops. They will also answer your questions, sign autographs and tell stories of his Yankee playing days. After the tour you will enjoy a great lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe located in Yankee Stadium. Once again you will be joined by your Yankee Legend guide. They will answer your questions, sign autographs and tell stories of their Yankee playing days so bring your camera, pen and baseballs. * The NY Yankees announce the tour route and tour stops the day of the tour. Mint Pros does not determine the tour route or stops. Mint Pros is not affiliated with or act as an agent of the NY Yankees or the Hard Rock Cafe. The dugout, batting cages and clubhouse might not be available on all tours.
Reviewed June 24, 2013

This is a review for the Inside Experience. I took my two sons and we all loved it. This is not cheap, but it is a once in a lifetime experience. We got to go into the dugout, had private tours of stadium, got to meet a player and got to watch batting practice with our small group.

1  Thank CSMM121212

Reviewed June 19, 2013

I'm from Philadelphia but I have always wanted to visit Yankee Stadium. I recently came across the Mintpros website http://www.mintpros.com and saw that they offered not only a tour but also a Yankee legend host ... and lunch! I decided to make an impulse purchase of 2 tickets for my 13 year old son and me and make a day of it in New York.

Last Saturday we drove into NYC, had a late breakfast and then on to Yankee Stadium for the 2:20 tour. Met the guys from Mintpros and then met 2 Yankee legends - Roy White & John "The Count" Montefusco. Unbelievable... the 2 players and tour guide took us through the Yankee Hall of Fame, then on to the field, then the Yankee dugout, then the Yankee Clubhouse!

Then on to lunch at the Stadium Hard Rock Cafe with the 2 Yankee legends. We were given signed pictures of each player and talked to both of them the entire time. They signed everything they were asked to and were really nice guys. The guys from Mintpros were really nice too. All in all, it was one of the best days my son and I have ever had together :-)

Reviewed April 24, 2013

I purchased tickets for this Yankee Stadium tour/experience, through MINTPROS, as an anniversary present for my parents. I took our seven year old son along as well, and we had an outstanding experience all around. The Yankee Stadium tour guide was very animated and knowledgeable which kept our interest throughout, and we got to see the behind-the-scenes places (Museum, Monument Park, Yankees dugout, batting cages, and clubhouse) before eating a delicious lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe. The April 23rd tour was special as we had two former Yankees as co-tour guides (Jim Leyritz and John "the Count" Montefusco). The anticdotes and information provided by these special ambassadors were VERY entertaining and both former Yankees were extremely cordial, gracious (lots of autographs and photos), and genuine. As lifelong Yankees fans, my family and I had a super time. Getting to actually spend some time with former Yankee players was a dream-come-true for all of us. Thanks to Joe for setting this all up and making our experience one for the ages (and thanks for agreeing to be "camera man" during our dugout visit). This will be a cherished memory!!.

1  Thank Steve L
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Let me start out by saying that this tour was so cool! My group had legend Roy White with us, who played in the 60s into the late 70s. We toured the Yankee Museum, Monument Park, the Yankee dugout, and the Club House (locker room). Photography (NO VIDEOS) was allowed, however you cannot use your flash in the museum nor were you allowed to take ANY photos/videos in the club house in order to maintain players' privacy. You did not get to walk around the locker room, rather you stood in the middle and listened to the tour guide. I understand the no photography rule when the season has begun because the players' lockers would have all sorts of pictures and personal items on display in their lockers, BUT the tour I was on was before the season begun. There were no personal items whatsoever inside the lockers, so what would be the harm in snapping a few shots? Security was VERY strict about this and stated on a few occasions that anyone caught taking pictures inside the club house would have their cameras confiscated and be forced to delete club house pictures, as well as being kicked off the tour. Thankfully everyone followed the rules.

I think for the money we are paying for this tour there could have been more picture taking/viewing time, instead we were hustled out of each section in order to stay on schedule. Perhaps the tour schedules should be spaced out more in order to allow paying customers to fully embrace and enjoy their tour. Lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe was delicious. You get a free photo of your Yankee legend and the opportunity to get an autograph. Besides the rushing and strict photography rules, this tour was definitely fun!

2  Thank StormieIV
Reviewed February 6, 2013

The yankee stadium tour was unreal, what a great expierence. I found myself just stareing at everything In amazement. For 15.00 it is the best value In NYC/bronx. Sitting in the yankee dugout, walking under the stadium, visiting monument park. My favorite was visting the yankee locker room, seeing all the players lockers, and seeing whos locker was next to who's. The tour guide made the tour even better with knowledge, and the ''little secrets'' that are yankee lore, Informative tid bits that we never would have know if not taken the tour. Being a long time yankee fan I was like looking over my shoulder, thinking I would see the Babe, the mick.......for me it was a very calming feeling.........of being a lifetime yankee fan.