“The food is good, but...”
Review of JP's Restaurant

JP's Restaurant
Ranked #307 of 1,236 Restaurants in Bronx
Cuisines: Seafood
New York
“The food is good, but...”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

The food at Jp's is very good and the view is wonderful. However, a few days after my last visit here, I received a call from my credit card company about several attempts at fraudulent purchases. We went over my card usage and after their investigation, they reached the same conclusion I had -- someone at JP's was the culprit. Based on this, I can not recommend this place unless you plan to pay cash, but why should you have to decide that if you don't have $100+ in your wallet for you and those being treated, this is not the place you should go. I feel for the owner, but whoever the felon in your employ is, they just cost you my business and the business of all my friends and family that I am sharing my story with.

• Visited January 2013

Mohegan Lake, New York
“What a view.”
Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

One of the better places on city island.
It's all about the view and the owners attention to detail.

Go there you will be glad you did.

“best seafood in city island”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

This has been a family favorite for many years. Now live in NC but always make a point to stop at JP's for lunch. They start you out we excellent garlic bread hot out of the oven. Appetizers are excellent especially Clams Casino on real scallop shells. I always get the shrimp parmigana with linguini and marinara sauce. Too much to eat at one sitting but nice to take left ovver home to heat up later. The view Orchard beach and Long Island sound is beautiful. A little pricy but worth every penny. Can't wait to go back next time I am in NY. Only 20 minutes from LGA via Whitestone bridge.A must stop for seafood. You will not be disappointed and will return time after time. Mangia!

• Visited July 2012
4 Thank Jrfmd

Been to JP's Restaurant? Share your experiences!