“Always crowded”

De Lillo Pastry Shop
Ranked #1 of 29 Dessert in Bronx
Reviewed February 7, 2013

So I could not get a seat and do not like standing to drink coffee. I do not think there are enough tables. Took my pastry to go and it was decent. I liked that it was crowded, sign of a friendly place.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

We went here for dessert. They have a large selection of pastries, cakes, cookies as well as gelato. My husband and I each chose a small pastry with a single scoop of gelato. In addition I ordered a latte and my husband had a hot chocolate. All were delicious. We look forward to returning to De Lillo.

2  Thank Gloria H
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Our party of 6 had coffee and desert here after lunch on Arthur Ave. it was out of this world. Cappuccino (made with skim milk - thanks!), coffee, biscotti, cookies, eclairs and the best pignoli nut cookies you will ever have. Would drive the hour from home just to hang out here for an hour.

2  Thank Meredith M
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Delicious cookies, Tirimasu, lobster claws and canolli. Nice cafe plenty of room with several tables to sit. Clean rest room. Fast service. Stare into the showcase and make your selections, you can't go wrong.

2  Thank MichaelBronx
Reviewed November 16, 2012

New location with lots of seating indoors and out. No more squeezing into small tables by the wall. The pastry assortment infantastic and it is all prepared instore and fresh. The cannollis are irresistable. A must stop when visiting Little Italy or Arthur Avenue in the Bronx, unlike the touristy Little Italy in Manhattan. Don't forget to buy italian delicacies and fresh breads on Arthur Avenue and visit the Market. You will be impressed.

1  Thank Don K