“Great Meals”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: East Tremont Ave
Transit: The BX42 and BX41 NY bus service stops right on the corner of E. Tremont and Bruckner Blvd.
Description: Crosstown Diner serves the best of whatever it is that you might be craving – whether it's breakfast, lunch or dinner."Not Just Crosstown but the Best in Town"Eat in or take out we offer Free Delivery. You can also place your order online through our website!Crosstown has been voted the Best Burger in the Bronx.We also offer over 25 different burgers to choose from and you can build your own or order from our specialty menu.You can choose from any of our different wraps (over 20 to choose from), paninis or salads. Try any of our delicious pasta, steak or seafood selections.While you are enjoying your food you can also watch your favorite shows on over 10 televisions. From breakfast to lunch to dinner or even late nite snack Crosstown has what ever you may crave.If high quality food and top notch service are what you're looking for, come to the Crosstown Diner. Feel free to stop in or visit us online anytime!
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I have on occasion eaten Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner here. I never had a complaint. The service is great and the food is delicious. You have many choices here. My favorite meal is Breakfast, so there are a lot of variety in the menu. The Crosstown Diner is clean, and comfortable. If you're lucky, the Owner Pete, might come by your table and welcome you. I will always come back for more.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

This place is pretty good. When I went I got the grilled chicken and avocado sandwich which comes with coleslaw and pickle upon request. I must say that that coleslaw and pickles are the best I have ever had!!!! and the sandwich was pretty good as well. The service was wonderful and our server took very good care of us and was very nice!!! I would definitely come back!

Reviewed August 12, 2012

I definitely love this diner and they have exceptional customer service here. Everytime I come here with my family the waiter we have is always friendly and willing to please. The food, especially breakfast is top notch here. It's a tad on the pricey side but they deliver on quality and taste. Wouldn't recommended calling for take out on busy days, I.e. mother's day and father's day, as they become extremely busy which slows down their delivery timing. I would recommended this diner to all family/ friends for the great atmosphere and on the off chance of possibly running into a celebrity too!

Reviewed January 21, 2012

I eat here pretty regularly and the food is fairly good for the most part. Only complaints here are the prices - a bit on the high side for diner fare - and the service can REALLY suck sometimes. Most of the wait staff is good - there are a few who have no business waiting tables.

Food - even eggs - can take forever to come out of the kitchen.

Burgers are damned good though. Try one - you won't be sorry.

Reviewed January 3, 2012

Good food at a good price. Service is great. Diner atmosphere. Very clean.

1  Thank MichaelBronx