Book In Advance
In high demand - travelers recommend booking ahead!

Ways to Experience Yankee Stadium
from $59.00
from $64.00
from $134.00
from $309.00
4,091 results
All reviews baseball game monument park new york yankees won yankee fan ball park derek jeter yankees lost great seats great game ny yankees behind home plate hot dogs sushi bucket list yankees fans bought tickets
Selected filters
Reviewed May 18, 2019 via mobile

It’s not Wrigley, Camden or Fenway. StubHub for tix. Good view cushioned seats 3rd base line with wait staff. Not outrageous price for those amenities which allowed access to some of the clubs.

1  Thank jimmyk4444
Reviewed May 15, 2019

fun fun fun!!! best fans ever!! . we had a blast at the Yankee game at the Yankee stadium in the Bronx. we even took the epic train ride on the #4 train with a lively group. We took tons of pictures from the subway station. I loved the experience and I will definitely do it again. the stadium is very clean and staffed well. Food was amazing. omg . Take me out to the ball game again. soon I will . thank me later and enjoy

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank djtrinivibes
Reviewed May 12, 2019 via mobile

First off, I am not a Yankee Fan...lol...However I got a great deal on tickets and 5 of us.(All from other states) Drove down to catch the game. Great Stadium easy to get into even with a large crowd. We had top of the level nose bleed seats, the fans around us were all friendly and we had a great time hating on Boston and they in turn hated on ichigan fans for me...O-H... I got to cross another major league park off my bucket list. Thanks Yankee fans for a great time at the old ball game!!! GO TRIBE!!!

Reviewed May 12, 2019 via mobile

Loved the experience even though had not clue of the rules. I’m an English football fan so it seemed a bit alien that there was no songs but then I suppose the size of the country means it’s not like popping along maybe a 100 miles for a game so no away support.
Everyone served you promptly and with a smile - i was even asked for ID for a drink which was good seen as I’m 53 .
Good to be able to buy alcohol and take to your seat.
The Stadium is pretty modern and has a good feel about it.
Merchandise is fairly expensive but hey it’s still worth it.
We bought our tickets prior to leaving the UK and it was easy to pick up at the Will Call desk before joining another queue to get into the ground.
Would go again and by the way the Yankees won 7-3 against the Seattle Mariners.

1  Thank HappyHitcher
Reviewed May 11, 2019

While in New York we wanted to go to a ball game. Yankee Stadium was fabulous for us. The game was great, facilities very good, many food & beverage options although surprised that at 58 I had to present ID to get alcohol. Must do if can.

Date of experience: April 2019