“Awesome stadium, great food!” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Brooklyn, Bronx and Queens Coach Tour from Manhattan
Ranked #2 of 60 things to do in Bronx
More attraction details
Owner description: This famous ballpark opened in 1923, and the home of the New York Yankees.
Heredia, Heredia, Costa Rica
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Awesome stadium, great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

My friends and I went to a baseball game and got tickets to an area very close to the field. The prices of the tickets were not exactly what you would call cheap, however, every cent spent on them was worth it! We had access to all we could eat (including sea food, sushi, hot dogs, and more). Loved the stadium and the atmosphere of many enthusiastic fans supporting their team!

Visited July 2012
2 Thank GabrielaSC_13

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Korean first
109 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 118 helpful votes
“See a game while you're here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

I have to admit I liked it! I bought the tickets as my partner really wanted to see a sports game while we were there and being the end of sept baseball was the only option. We got our tickets on stub hub, we got tickets on the second level, not too far away from the pitch and they were good seats. He had many beers but me being a cider or wine girl, couldn't find much to my liking. The game was great, Yankees won. It did go into the late hours and I would have left but he wanted to stay so we did and I even had to buy a towel to keep me from getting too wet. But good to go see anyway.
One big hint: you cannot take video cameras in, so unless you want to check it into a locker for the duration of the game for $10 or so, don't bring it!

ny,ny
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Yankees”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

What can you say about the best team in baseball, and an awesome stadium. They have anything you could ever want to eat. Easy to get to

Visited September 2012
Valley Forge, Pennsylvania
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Great time !!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

Great ball park..... Good food for a baseball game.... easy to get to by train, bus or driving. Parking is close by..... tickets to the game can be $$$$$

Visited July 2012
New York City, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“The new house...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

Disclaimer - born & raised, true blue Yankees fan! Grew up riding the subway up to the old stadium... and though I loved it... and all of the memories it holds, the new stadium is beautiful!!! So open air... not the old turquoise/blue'ish walls while waiting for hot dogs & soda... sigh), but beautiful field & sky. Quintessential NY experience! (From my Yankees-centric POV!) Plus - the Metro North special train station stop makes it seamless to travel to from the City or the 'burbs; the shops make it (way too) easy to pick up a wide spectrum of fan gear, and the food choices tailor to the baseball traditionalist as well as a wide variety of preferences and tastes.

Visited September 2012

Been to Yankee Stadium? Share your experiences!