Sheridan Hotel
Hotels.com
$206
$179
$152
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 7, 2013

My wife and I booked a room through booking.com and when arrived all the rooms were sold out, but booking.com failed to notify us. Zee gave us the best customer service anyone could ask for. He help us and was able to get us a room. He was polite, he understood how tired we were. I would like to thank him again.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I certainly find my stay at this hotel was very nice and enjoyable. Considering it is in middle of Bronx and Geneal population is pretty busy. experience with hotel staff was very cordinal. I found front desk guys very nice to talk to and he was willing to fit our schedule. Breakfast service is good. Rooms were clean and neat and worth the amount payed. i recommend anyone who is planning to visit around Bronx to stay in Sheridan and feel like being at home!.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Zee is a very knowledge guy. He knows his job, very efficient and courteous. I recommend him 100%. He's good, he knows a lot about the property and surroundings. Check him out at the front desk...! This properrty is very good..., good value for your money.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Nice clean hotel a plus service
Zee is every helpfull ...I would make this hotel my primary hotel for all my vacations to nyc the staff is very nice ...I stood 4 nights and I felt at home.. I would deff be back soon......

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at The Sheridan Hotel. The room was nice & clean. The workers were very friendly & helpful. The guy Zee who was working the front desk was very polite & answered all my questions with no problem. I recommend this hotel to friends & family.

• Stayed: February 2013