“I would recommended to every one .....”
Review of Sheridan Hotel

Sheridan Hotel
Ranked #13 of 14 Hotels in Bronx
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Nice clean hotel a plus service
Zee is every helpfull ...I would make this hotel my primary hotel for all my vacations to nyc the staff is very nice ...I stood 4 nights and I felt at home.. I would deff be back soon......

• Stayed: March 2013

Reviewed March 12, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at The Sheridan Hotel. The room was nice & clean. The workers were very friendly & helpful. The guy Zee who was working the front desk was very polite & answered all my questions with no problem. I recommend this hotel to friends & family.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Please, do NOT stay at this hotel. My husband and I had a horrific experience there. The hotel smells of stales cigarette smoke. The smoke detector was missing in our room, the lock on the door did NOT work, the TV was busted, and there were DEAD BUGS in all of the corners of the bathroom. I have pictures and all. The second room did not have the dead bugs, but the entire sink was falling off the wall in the bathroom, and we were right next to a stairway and the door to the stairway slammed all night. We did not sleep at all. Also, avoid booking thru Booking.com, they are not being that helpful with all of this either. The hotel is refusing to refund us, we have been fighting with the hotel and booking.com for 2 weeks. Do yourself a favor, spend some extra money and go somewhere far away from this place.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank smile1335
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I was very happy with my visit and my stay. They are very friendly and helpful and I couldn't ask for anything more. The manager Zee is a very nice and good person. Goes the whole 9 yards to make sure your comfy and good with your stay. I definetly recommend staying here to everyone I know.... Keep the good job..

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I and my friend stayed here the room was kept very clean and tidy, room had a fridge microwave coffee maker and free wifi.Every member of the staff is like a family member and exceptionally well trained they have the ability to make you feel very special i consistently found excellent front desk support for everything from general issues to locating important places around the city.Excellent room service staff that did outstanding cleaning.Internet and cable t.v are always available.We are looking forward to our next trip to the sheridan in the near future trip to NY.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I truly believe everything happens for a reason and i thanks to my brother who recommended me this hotel well check in and check out is good they greeted me warmly and all the staff i encountered were friendly and helpful they take care of whatever i needed the amenities in the room are impeccable everything appeared neatly organised.The only complaint would be location.Overall i had a great time and are pleased that i had such a comfortable stay.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Easy, clean and excellent service! I got a great deal from Priceline and Zee at the front desk made it an even better deal by upgrading me from a queen to a king size bed knowing I was with my brother. Would recommend it to anyone and would definitely be back.

• Stayed: March 2012