“Yankee's game”

Days Inn Bronx Near Stadium
Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Bronx
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Great place, great staff, very accomodating! Stay there each time I visit the Bronx to go to a game.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Travelled to New York for a 4 day getaway with my wife, stayed only one night at the Days Inn Yankee stadium, should have stayed longer. The place was clean and safe and staff friendly and helpful. We walked to the game it was a 10 minute walk, no probs. Thanks guys.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Nik G, Owner at Days Inn Bronx Near Stadium, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2013

Hello Andre,

We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We can't wait for you and your wife to see us again, after we do our property-wide renovations.

Thanks again!
Nik and the Team

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Planned on staying here because it was walking distance to Yankee Stadium. It was not in the best part of town, although this was expected. Honestly, I didn't have high expectations for this place. All I wanted was a clean place to stay for one night. The exterior of the building was in pretty good shape and the lobby was tidy and in good shape. The room, however, was a different sorry and could not even meet my low expectations. Our non-smoking room reeked of cigarette smoke. The carpet and comforter were covered in stains. The entire room was just disgusting. I refused to even stay there for one single night. I immediately checked out and ended up a room somewhere else. Despite how poor the room was, the service was actually quite good.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My wife and I recently travelled to New York. We had never been to the city before and were looking for a nice, clean, safe place to stay that was wthin our budget. The rooms were great - very clean and comfortable. Only 10 minutes walking to Yankee Stadium and real close to the subway, allowing quick transit to all the sights. The people working at the desk were very friendly, taking the time to offer some advice when we ventured out. Would stay here again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

H there Steven,

Thanks for the detailed review. I really appreciate comments like yours that validate the hard work and quality service of my staff.

Hope to see you in the future and safe travels!

Nik and the Team

Reviewed July 22, 2013

This was booked on a last minute basis and I’m glad I did. I’ve stayed at various hotels in the Bronx, but this is by far my favorite one. The room I stayed in was clean, comfortable and affordable! It’s definitely a prime spot as it’s only a 10-15 minute walk to the Yankees Stadium.

The management and staff were extremely friendly and helpful. And the free continental breakfast AND wi-fi are major perks! Overall, I am very satisfied with my experience and impressed with the excellent service. I can’t find any fault with this hotel and would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends