“Good food and attentive service”
Review of zero otto nove

zero otto nove
Ranked #4 of 1,633 Restaurants in Bronx
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

This is a very pretty restaurant. It has the feel of being in Italy. They offer a very nice lunch menu-pizzas, appetizers, soups, pasta dishes, fish, chicken, veal, pork chops, salads, drinks and desserts. My husband and I started by sharing Margherita pizza with mushrooms. For my main course I had Rigatoni Con Zucca- a pasta dish with butternut squash puree, peas and porcini mushrooms. My husband had the Pollo Capriccioso-breaded chicken cutlet baked with fresh mozzarella and marinated tomatoes. Everything was delicious and they gave us generous servings. In addition we had very attentive service.

Reviewed October 5, 2018

Top of the line Italian food in Arthur Avenue area in the Bronx .The pizza is as good as it gets . We were a group of 4 and had it as an appetizer . Nice variety of pasta and meat dishes . The deal was particularly good . The service was as good as the food .

Reviewed October 3, 2018

My wife and I ventured to the Belmont section of the Bronx to get a taste of the real "Little Italy". This area is a neighborhood and not a tourist trap like it's Manhattan more famous cousin. We picked this restaurant by chance and it turned out to be an excellent choice. We had a great appetizer, Salernitano Caldo to start and we were blown away by how good everything was on the plate. For our mains my wife had the black ink linguine with squid and cuttlefish and I had the ragu Salernitano. We both enjoyed our choices and were so full there was no room for coffee or desert(my wife took home half her meal). Service was very good. Place was spotless. Very happy with our choice.

Reviewed October 2, 2018

Excellent food and service!!! The space is very enjoyable. Parking is not the most ideal but the restaurant makes up for it.

Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

This place is not fancy but has delicious food and a nice ambiance. The dining room looks like you were eating on the street in old Napoli.

Easily reached by a B or D train from Manhattan( and walking a few blocks), the restaurant serves good pizzas (Neapolitan style though slightly more crispy) and good pastas.
They have a bar where you can sip a nice negroni or a drink of your liking while waiting for your table.
Been there a few times and never disappointed.

Been to zero otto nove? Share your experiences!