“Outstanding!”
Review of zero otto nove

zero otto nove
Ranked #1 of 1,271 Restaurants in Bronx
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 23, 2012

The pasta dishes were all fresh pasta. The sauces are very flavorful and compliment the pasta without overpowering it. The pizzas are big enough for 2 people. Fresh and hearty bread was wonderful with the house brand evoo. Dining room has a very nice cozy feel. I have been to several Arthur avenue restaurants and this one is definitely at the top of my list. We spent $100 for lunch for 5 with wine. Worth every penny!

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Went there for lunch this week. I wouldn't rate restaurants in the Bronx highly especially Italian restaurants but this is a good find for sure. Had a simple lunch of pizza, soups, appertizers and all of it was excellent. I've grown up in the Bronx and this may be the best pizza I've had in the area. Proper Italian Pizza. Nice crust, terrific flavours.
Waiters were very helpful and attentive. I even liked the interior but it may not be to everyone's taste.
Whenever I'm in the Arthur Avenue area, this will become my regular destination for sure. If you want a good Pizza, don't go anywhere else !

Reviewed November 12, 2012

The food was outstanding. Simply prepared with fresh ingredients. The dining room transport you to a small village in Italy.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

While visiting The Bronx, we took a stroll on Arthur Ave. and on the recommendation from a good friend, we visited zero otto nove for lunch. We were all in the mood for pizza. I had their Marinara Pizza and I have to say that it was one of the best I've had, the other was in Lucca, Italy. I've added zero otto to my must visit when in NY list. Enjoy!!

Reviewed October 20, 2012

I live not too far from the this restaurant and didn't know about it until 2 years ago. Since then this has become my go to place when I want Italian or delicious pizza. The food is amazing (from the margherita, Quattro Formaggio to the pork chop, steak and Rissoto I had on special) it is just plain delicious. Zthe service is great and they don't rush out the door but aren't slow with service. Nice place to eat with friends or family!

Been to zero otto nove? Share your experiences!