“Yum Yum great place and great service”
Review of Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Brockport
Reviewed August 25, 2014

The coffee was awesome and the carrot muffin was amazing. The service was excellent and the people were friendly. The restaurant was clean and had everything you wanted. In addition they stay open late.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

I was in the Brockport Tim Hortons this week, and (unlike the others reporting here) I had no problems. There were only two people working the counter, but the girl who took my order filled it quickly and accurately. It was priced correctly, and served with a smile. Even better yet, my hazelnut coffee actually tasted like hazelnut coffee!

I had no problems at this restaurant, and I would return in the future.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

1) order the same thing most days and it is always a different price by a different kid
2) they charged me on two different times the price of a large Mac 'cheese and I got a small order by a different ee who was making them...did not notice til I got home.the 2nd times was they used the large container for my large combo and only 1/2 was in there!
3) ordered mac'n cheese ....asked if they had a lot left,,,I paid and waited 14 minutes while the people behind me came ad went...no one was getti my order and the red headed young man just saw me stand there instesd of checking WHY! Then I heard the 'manager' say they did not have any at 12:45 in the afternoon made up. She instead offered me chili since I needed to have a lunch and they wasted 18 min of my time already. She never put a spoon, roll or my donut I requested. I got to work and realized how I've once again got ripped off!
4) why don't they ever have enough Mac 'n cheese made up? They know a lot of people like this!
5) for once and for all....please keep the prices the same...you have a bunch of college aged kids that don't know how to do your cash register! They are more worried about getting to the next person in line.
5) Don't shove two donuts in one bag! .....think how would you like a smooshed donut with the wrong topping on it.... Separate orders means use another bag!!

Reviewed March 21, 2013

I have been to a number of Tim Hortons and actually worked at one in high school and college. I can tell you that a monkey can do most things at a Tim Hortons, and the things a monkey couldn't do, they leave up to the supervisors and managers. I would go to this location about once a week and 9 out of 10 times they would get my order of one medium coffee wrong. Coffee is what draws people to Tim Hortons. How do you get an order of one coffee wrong so frequently? There has only ever been one competent worker that I have seen there, Kea or Kay. She is the only one who knows what she is doing

Reviewed December 19, 2011

Went to this Tim Horton's with my son twice. The first time we went, they were out of hash browns. It was a busy Sunday morning, but you think they would have checked their inventory and planned ahead. The next time we went, they got both our orders wrong. My son and I both ordered a holiday special, peppermint hot choclate. We were both asked if we wanted whipped cream and peppermint candieson it (like they have pictured in all their advertisements). The cashier was new and had another cashier check to make sure she entered it into the cash register correctly. My son wanted one of their holiday special donuts, but the writing on the signs hanging by the donut trays was so small you could not read it. Anyway, we got our hot choclates - no paper sleeves on the cups - my son burned his hand. We sat down, took off the lids and we both had plain hot choclate. No whipped cream, No peppermint candy. I went back to the counter, not even to let them know they had gotten out order wrong but just to get a couple of spoons to stir the hot drinks and try to cool them off. There was a constant stream of people ordering at the registers, so I had no chance of asking a cashier for a spoon. There are no napkins, spoons or anything else available for customers to help themselves to. I attempted to ask one of the 5 employees taking care of drive through customers, but none of them was interested in what was going on in the restaurant. One girl kept checking the computer screen, getting orders for people inside the restaurant, but never smiled or made any contact with actual customers. I finally gave up and left. Next time we'll go to Dunkin Donuts!