“Very good food”

Ranked #29 of 55 Restaurants in Brockport
Cuisines: Chinese
“Very good food”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

My wife and I stopped by here a couple of weeks ago for the first time, we were very impressed with how friendly the service was for a takeout place. Also the food was done quickly and tasted great. The price isn't too bad especially for the about of food you get. We went back the following week and are planning on coming back again.

New York
“A very good take-out for Chinese”
Reviewed May 5, 2012

Stopped here for the first time last week & was very pleased. I ordered something from the lunch menu-it was under $5.00 & included Won Ton soup. I ordered a shrimp dish, & was surprised to find that they used the large-sized variety instead of the usual tiny shrimp most Chinese take-out places use in the lunch specials. I will definitely stop here again.

• Visited May 2012