“Food not hot”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed June 16, 2014

I purchased a living social discount that was good for $20 worth of food. When I went to use it this past Saturday they told me it was worth $18.75! ???????why the discrepancy? Ok so they got me for $1.25 not a big deal. looking forward to some good eats. I order a baconpalooza (a burger with 6 pieces of bacon) and fries. And a bakers dozen wings ( hot) I inquire as to how hot hot is since I love hot spicy food. They tell me hot is pretty darn hot and I don't want the " suicide" wings as I will pay for it in more ways than one. O'k I'll stick with the hot. I wait 20+ minutes around 9:30 pm with very few customers inside. I have no problem with the wait as I am anticipating freshly cooked food. My order( to go) finally comes up and I leave for a 20 minute ride home. I decide to try the fries since they could cool off on the way home and become unappetizing. Imagine my surprise to find already luke warm/ cool fries after my wait. The burger was not any warmer and definitely not hot as you would expect. I must say the food quality was good but who likes fries that are not hot! I waited till I got home to try the wings and I must admit they were warmer home after 20 minutes than the burger+ fries were in the first place. My only complaint with the wings was the sauce....It was mild at best. Next time I wound not hesitate to order the " suicide" except for one detail. I will NOT be going back. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me.....NOT!

Reviewed May 29, 2014

very good food, nice assortment to choose from, great for ordering on a Friday night when you do not want to cook

Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

Visited with the family, did not eat the food but did the ice cream- yummy and lots of it. They have many flavors for the kids. Have to return to try the food.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

If your looking for some good old American comfort food then you have found the right place. If we want a burger and fries before we head over to the movies we will park in between the two places and it works excellent for us :-)

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Zimmy Z's hands down has the best plates around. Homemade mac salad and sides. Delish! Family friendly place and winner of Rochester's best garbage plate 2013! And my son loves the P&J shakes too.