“Disappointing Customer Service”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Brockport
Victorian Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 4 Brockport B&B and Inns
Rochester, New York
“Disappointing Customer Service”
Reviewed December 10, 2011

I made my reservation on a Friday morning to stay at The Victorian B&B the following night. The next day I showed up a and no one would answer the door. So I called the phone number that was on the door and nobody answered. Next I called the phone number that I used to make my reservation and again no answer! So I made plans to stay here and they had obviously rented the room to somebody else for the night and were ignoring me. So I would advise anyone that is planning on staying in Brockport to avoid a headache and to make plans to stay somewhere else.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank A J

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Vermont
Reviewed November 11, 2011

This Inn was a huge disapointment. Not only was no one there to greet us, we never once saw an owner/Innkeeper. The only person available was the cook/housekeeper. Although she was very nice, we thought it was in poor taste for the owners to not acknowledge us. We met another couple, who voiced the same exact opinion. The room was old and looked like it was straight out of the 70's. The biggest let down, was when my husband looked under the bed to retrieve his phone charger. He found an old food container, inside was a completely molded piece of chicken! It was obvious cleaning was not a high priority for this Inn. We would never stay there again, nor would we ever tell anyone else to use this Inn. It was a complete let down! SG & MG

Room Tip: The Victorian Inn in Brockport NY is filthy! Do not stay here!!
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank M R
Waterville, Ohio
Reviewed June 29, 2011

My husband and I started our honeymoon with a 2 night stay in the Rose room. I thought this room was in a nice quiet corner of the house, had a comfortable bed, and a spacious, updated bathroom. The house is lovely, breakfast both mornings was delicious, and the staff were very nice. We enjoyed exploring the main street of Brockport and could walk to the Canal from the B&B. We thought it was reasonably priced and would stay there again!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
princeton
Reviewed July 31, 2007

I travel to the Rochester area often to visit family. I discovered the Victorian B&B a year ago and have been back three times.
It is conveniently located to the small village of Brockport (not far from Rochester) and very close to the SUNY campus at Brockport
and all other shops and restaurants.
I love the true Victorian flavor of the place and I have stayed in all four rooms. I suggest the Rose Room if you can get it. The price is right, the staff is friendly and breakfast is great.
I will be back often.

• Liked — friendly staff and owner
  • Disliked — not enough vacation time to enjoy it longer
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank countryinnkeeper
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brockport
Dollinger's Inn & Suites
#10 of 31 in Rochester
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Chili/Rochester Airport
Hampton Inn Rochester-Greece
Residence Inn Rochester West/Greece

Been to Victorian Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!