“Very good option for Brockport area”

Hampton Inn Brockport
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Brockport
Reviewed October 15, 2013

This relatively new hotel is well located in center of commercial area of Brockport.
Plenty of chain type food options nearby.
Very friendly staff.
Room was typical for Hampton.
Bed was comfortable.
Room lighting could have been better. Bathroom was large and bright. Housekeeping did forget to replace bath towels one day.
Plenty of electrical outlets in the room.
Good selection of food at included breakfast.
A good deal overall

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Jennifer A, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Brockport, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our hotel is located in a part of town that allows our guests easy access to many of the shops Brockport has to offer. It is nice to hear that you liked our breakfast and found our staff to be friendly! We take pride in making our guests feel at home; providing a free breakfast daily allows us to do just that! We hope to see you on your next visit to Brockport!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Brockport

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We stayed here while attending a family gathering over the weekend. It is easy to find and located in a central area where there are quite a few stores and restaurants (mostly fast food though). The motel is fairly new and the person at the front desk was very friendly, helpful and efficient. The motel had a fitness room, pool and jacuzzi indoors. The room was tastefully decorated and the bed and pillows were clean and comfortable. It was noted that the duvet cover on the comforter was "laundered and changed with every guest." The motel was booked, but even with all of the guests, it was very quiet.
The only thing that we thought needed improvement was the complimentary breakfast room. It had a limited amt. of seating, and with the large number of guests, we had nowhere to sit once we got our food, so we had to go back to our room, which was not really a bad thing, since we were on the same floor. It would really be inconvenient if your room was on an upper floor.
However for the most part we were very pleased with our stay there, and will stay there again, the next time we come for a visit.

Room Tip: Ask for a 1st floor room, and probably get to the breakfast buffet early!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. As Guest Services Manager, it makes me very happy to hear that you found the Front Desk staff to be very friendly! We know that in order to make our guest’s stay as enjoyable as possible we should exceed your expectations of us. At Hampton Inn Brockport, we will always go above and beyond for our guests! Our breakfast is very popular in the morning and I am happy that you were able to enjoy it! Next time, let us know and we will save a seat for you at one of our tables! Looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

My room had a very comfortable King size Bed. I loved the computer bed buddy so I could do my work in bed. The room had a very heavy door , it kept the noise out. Big bathroom with a nice shower. Enjoyed the nice free breakfast .....didn't have just the basics, it included hot food too, nice waffle station and premade omelets. Had a lot of space to sit and eat too.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am pleased to hear just how much you enjoyed your stay with us. Our breakfast really does have something for everyone; I am happy that you had the time to enjoy it. I know our breakfast staff really enjoys meeting the needs of our guests and serving up a delicious start to the day! We look forward to you staying with us again soon!

Reviewed October 4, 2013

We stayed in the Hampton Inn in Brockport while attending our son's homecoming weekend events at The College at Brockport. This is the second time we've stayed in this hotel and we continue to be very pleased with the accommodations. The hotel is new, clean and quiet. The complimentary breakfast is well done, the rooms smell great and the beds are extremely comfy with quality linens and bedding. We won't stay at another hotel in Brockport. Definitely recommend!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your second stay with us just as much as the first! We certainly pride ourselves in maintaining a very relaxing atmosphere for our guests. Also, being so close to the college helps students and parents spend as much time together as possible. We enjoy being able to provide a home away from home or dormitory! I look forward to meeting you next time you stay with us!

Reviewed October 4, 2013

This is a newer Hampton Inn in Brockport, NY. The amenities it offers are very good, including an indoor pool. Breakfast is standard and very adequate, as are all Hampton Inns. A few minutes away from the SUNY at Brockport and convenient to several eating establishments. Price does go up during certain college events but be sure to book early if planning to attend an event as it gets sold out.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad that the location of our hotel helped make your stay enjoyable. Since we are just minutes away from SUNY Brockport, within walking distance of multiple restaurants and across the street from a large grocery store the needs of our guests are always met! We hope to see you again during your next visit to Brockport.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

A newer property, well staffed and comfortable rooms. Enjoyed the convenience of the location and attentive service from all staff members. Definitely a hotel I will return to on my next trip to the area.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jennifer A, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Brockport, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us. We, at Hampton Inn Brockport, take pride in our hotel and making our guests’ stays as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. I look forward to meeting you during your next stay with us!

Jennifer Arens, Guest Services Manager and the Hampton Inn Staff

Reviewed September 22, 2013

The hotel was very clean and the staff friendly. It was a convenient location for our trip to a famly wedding in Brockport and offerd a fair price. I did find the beds quite hard, not what I consider Hampton Inn quality but not bad. The breakfast was ok, nothing special - I don't eat muffins, bagels, etc and usually enjoy a more protein breakfast but found the eggs quite dry. I have to differ with the response by Jennifer A. of the Hampton Inn regarding the availability of mini-fridges upon request in one of the reviews I read. On a recent visit, I called the front desk upon arrival when I noted that there was no mini-fridge or microwave in my room. My room was a double queen. I was told by the person answering the front desk that they did not have mini-fridges at this location to be 'moved around', that it was not an option. Although the hotel was not busy, the desk person did not offer that they were available in the suites, not did he ask if I wanted to move to a room with a refrig. I suggest that perhaps the Hampton Inn person responding to that review should perhaps have a chat with the Brockport personnel. I don't know if this was a misunderstanding but I found it hard to believe that a hotel of this caliber and price range would not provide something as small as a mini-fridge. I was disappointed because when I stay at the Marriott or Hilton, they are always available. Overall, this is a nice property, well maintained and in a good location.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brockport
Dollinger's Inn & Suites
Dollinger's Inn & Suites
#2 of 3 in Brockport
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Chili/Rochester Airport
Hampton Inn Rochester-Greece
Hampton Inn & Suites Rochester / Henrietta
Hilton Garden Inn Rochester/University & Medical Center
Hilton Garden Inn Rochester Downtown

Been to Hampton Inn Brockport? Share your experiences!