“Best in town with 2 hotels”

Hampton Inn Brockport
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Brockport
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Pretty good hotel, great staff, some great local pictures in the corridors - a nice touch, especially since this is in my home town. It's a bit pricey for the location, in my opinion The room was clean, quiet and very nicely furnished. The bkfast was just ok. Skip the hot stuff - plastic, microwaved omelet, not great sausage - and go with the cereal and yogurt. Considering there is only one other hotel in this small town, they do a pretty good job.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jennifer A, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Brockport, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and mentioning how much you enjoyed the décor. The pictures of our downtown area help to highlight everything Brockport has to offer. There is something pretty special about our town and we are happy to share it with our guests. I am pleased to hear that you found our rooms to be very clean and nicely furnished as well. I hope that you choose to stay with us again on your next trip back home!

Reviewed September 14, 2013

On my daughters birthday my wife and I packed up the 3 kids and went a simple 15 mins away
for a hotel experience with a pool and a special celebration for my daughter's 9th birthday. When I spoke to the hotel manager, Tom, he asked how to spell my daughters name and her favorite colors. Had no idea what he was up to.

When we arrived, to our surprise there was a Happy Birthday! sign with balloons at the front desk. My daughter was shocked and very happy to see this. On top of that we got into the room
and there were more balloons attached to a vase with a pink rose.

We have never received this type of exceptional treatment at any hotel and I plan on taking my family back many more times. All the staff from the front desk, to housekeeping to the kitchen staff were GREAT! The room was clean and the value was fantastic.

THANK YOU to everyone at the Hampton Inn Brockport, NY!

Room Tip: Rooms at the end of the hall take you right down to the pool area and gym. The elevator area has a r...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Hello. Thank you for taking the time to write such a glowing review; reading your review brings a big smile to my face. I am so happy that we were able to help make your daughter’s 9th birthday extra special! We, at Hampton Inn Brockport, know that no matter how many times we say our guests are our top priority, showing it makes all the difference. We will go above and beyond to make sure your stay is as enjoyable as possible. I look forward to meeting you on your next stay with us!

Reviewed September 14, 2013

We have stayed at the Hampton Inn in Brockport several times. It is by far the nicest Hotel in the Hilton line that I have ever stayed in. the manager, Tom Bartz is amazing. Anyything you need will be accomodated. Had a small party for our son while there. Every detail was handled and was as promised. The Hotel is beyond clean, cleaner than a Hospital operating room. I won't stay anywhere else while in the area. There should be a "6 Star" available for this Hotel. All the staff is courteous and professional. The breakfast has always been top notch, hot as promised, and fresh. An A++ time while here.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Thank you very much for leaving such a wonderful review of our hotel. I am glad that you have enjoyed your stays with us so much! As guest services manager, I have been able to work with every member of the Hampton Inn Brockport team and I know they will be thrilled to hear how courteous and professional you found them. From our front desk team to housekeeping and maintenance, our guests’ satisfaction is our top priority. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Hampton Inn's are by far the best hotel experience. My husband is hard to please and he will only stay at Hampton Inn. They are consistant in their attention to detail. I know that if I stay at a Hampton Inn, it will be as clean and comfortable as my last visit. The high standards and professional staff is what keeps up coming back. Thank you for being our home away from home!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jennifer A, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Brockport, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Hello Mary Beth! I am happy to hear that our hotel pleased both you and your husband. Thank you for taking the time to mention the attentiveness and high standards of our staff. We will go above and beyond for our guests to ensure their stay is as pleasant as possible. We will happily be your home away from home! I look forward to meeting you on your next stay with us!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

We stayed here while up in the area for a family wedding. We were pleasantly impressed with our experience. The rooms were attractively furnished and clean and the staff was friendly and polite. There were free chocolate chip cookies on the desk when we came back in the evening. The Breakfast was a step above the ordinary hotel complimentary breakfast...eggs and sausage also offered in addition to bagels and muffins and fruit. All in all the atmosphere was very pleasant.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Hello. I am happy to hear that we were able to make your stay with us an enjoyable one. Weddings can be a very exciting time and I am happy that we were able to provide you with a pleasant place to stay after the celebration. Our free cookies, in the evenings, as well as our 24 hour coffee, tea, and hot chocolate station is just our way of helping our guests unwind at the end of their day. We look forward to having both you and your family stay with us again soon!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

This hotel is very new. It may have been the cleanest hotel I ever stayed at. The room was clean and had all the amenities EXCEPT it does not come with a mini fridge. We managed by using a cooler and getting ice out of the ice machine. It has a very nice looking pool and hot tub, although we didn't have enough time to use them. For me, personally, I found the bed too hard. The breakfast was similar to what you find in most hotels (mix of cereals, juices, coffee, waffle maker, fruits, breads, muffins, small hot buffet with only poor quality scrambled eggs and good bacon). While I am not giving this breakfast a bad rating, nothing sets this breakfast apart from most other hotels. The hotel staff were proficient and helpful.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Our housekeeping staff works very hard and will be pleased to hear how happy you were with the cleanliness of your room. As for refrigerators in our rooms, we do have suites available that come equipped with a refrigerator, microwave, and bar sink. When available, we also offer refrigerators and microwaves for placement in our basic rooms. I urge you to inquire about their availability with our front desk for your next stay. We are always more than happy to get you what you need!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Hotel was great - the staff was great .. The room rates are a little pricey. The breakfast is good - and pretty basic - although they had a little variety it still wasn't worth the up-charge. I did like the little homey touches in the lobby for example the flameless candles at the buffet table in the evenings.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello. It makes me happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We, at Hampton Inn Brockport, do our best to make our guests feel welcome. It is often the little touches, such as the beautiful decor in our lobby, that show our guests just how much we want them to feel at home. Our lobby is the perfect place for friends and family, staying at the hotel, to meet and spend time together. Whether it is for breakfast, to play a board game with the family, or to sit back and enjoy a book by the fireplace, our lobby has a comfortable spot for everyone!
The Hampton Inn Brockport Team

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brockport
Dollinger's Inn & Suites
Homewood Suites Rochester/Greece
Radiance Inn And Suites
Radiance Inn And Suites
#25 of 29 in Rochester

Been to Hampton Inn Brockport? Share your experiences!