“Fresh, tasty burritos!”
Review of Burrito Fresco - CLOSED

Burrito Fresco
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: This restaurant just opened on 6/1/12. I visited it on opening day and would like to review!
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I've had Burrito Fresco several times now and it's amazing every time. My favorites in a burrito are the chicken, the chipotle garlic sauce, and the mild salsa. This place is delicious, I've never left hungry or dissatisfied, and I will be back often! If you have a nagging sweet tooth after a meal like I always do, try the apple crispito. It's fantastic!

Reviewed June 29, 2012

Friendly, fast, fresh! We went before the typical dinner rush and there was no wait and the cashier was very friendly. She was happy to help explain different menu items. We ordered 3 different dinners with chips and drinks our bill was about $20. Our kids loved the sanibel salsa! Yum!