“Our yearly experiences at Dollinger's”

Dollinger's Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Brockport
Woodstock, New York
“Our yearly experiences at Dollinger's”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We have been coming to Dollinger's for years. We love the atmosphere, the staff: Dorothy, Barbara, Ryan, Dale, Stephen, David and the rest of the team including Dorothy's daughter, Justiene, who runs the morning breakfast room. The breakfast room is an experience in it's self. Two different entrees every morning, juices, coffee,Danish, all kinds of fruit, many brands of cereals and to top it off, Justiene puts a smile on your face for the day. You must be a part of it to really understand the atmosphere.
They accommodate my medical condition and we receive the same room every time because of my restrictions.
They treat us like family and we feel that Dollinger's is our home away from home.

Room Tip: Every other room has the bathroom either on the the left or right giving you the choice of couples s...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

ddaniels68, General Manager at Dollinger's Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 4, 2013
Hello Rod, I would like to thank you for publicly acknowledging Justine. She absolutely makes our guests smile (even though she has to get up at 4:30am every morning).

With regards to us treating you like family, you practically are. It has been wonderful getting to know you over the years, and you will always have a room at Dollinger's Inn & Suites.

Dorothy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Smithfield, Virginia
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We came up to our Home of Origin for a family reunion. We secured two rooms that were adjoining. Our stay was just super. The rooms were clean, comfortable and the staff were Great!!
The staff were more than helpful on all levels and very Friendly too. We enjoyed our breakfast every morning plenty of choices and all included. We will definitely be staying on our next visit!!
Definitely a Five Star. Nice safe location in Brockport,NY. We stayed a full week Mid-June 2013.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Lynda, I think I am blushing from all the nice things you wrote about us. Just so you know, your family is pretty Great too! Please call me personally to arrange rooms for your next family reunion. I would like to know when you are coming so I can be sure to be around to see your group. Have a healthy and safe year.

North Bellmore, New York, United States
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel for the 4 years my daughter attended The College at Brockport. Our experiences have always been positive. The staff is always helpful, friendly and polite. They accommodate you with whatever your needs are. If ever in the area again I would definitely stay at Dollinger's Inn & Suites. They have free breakfast that delicious. The rooms were always clean and anything you need they will get it for you. It is a family atmosphere and I am sad that I won't see them as often now that my daughter has graduated.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Denise,

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. What a pleasure to have you stay with us for four years. You witnessed our metamorphosis from a widely known hotel chain to an independent hotel, and chose to stay with us throughout it all. You also took the time to tell the world how fabulous we are, even though you may not be back as often. So, again, thank you.

Albany, New York
Reviewed July 9, 2013

We have been coming there on a regular basis for 4 years. And always have a pleasant stay.
They have a bigger room over the lobby and always hold it for us when ever we are traveling up to see my son in his several shows at Brockport college. Which makes it nice when you have teenage siblings who don't want to sleep with their siblings.They are always very accommodating
and we enjoy our time there when ever we visit our son. We have recommended this hotel to everyone we know going to visit Brockport.

Room Tip: A Secret tip there is a bigger room over the lobby with 2 queen and 1 twin. This makes it very han...
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

M C, thank you for the nice review. Wow, I can hardly believe it has been four years. I am happy that you enjoy the larger room. It really does come in handy for situations like yours. I feel that a twin bed is more comfy than a roll-away cot. Also, the extra space in the room makes it a lot easier to move about. Please contact me whenever you are heading back this way. I will surely offer you the best rate available.

LaGrange, Georgia
Reviewed July 9, 2013

This is our second year staying at Dollinger's Inn and Suites. We LOVE this place. The staff is very friendly and the rooms are very clean. They also offer breakfast each morning, which always nice and hot. I would recommend this motel to anyone!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Tracey, thank you for the kind words. We LOVE the fact that you have chosen Dollinger's Inn & Suites as your home away from home while in Brockport. Please give us a call the next time you are planning a trip our way. I will make sure to offer you the best rate we have available.

Harleysville, Pennsylvania, USA
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We stayed at Dollinger's Inn & Suites during our biking vacation along the Erie Canal trail. They were very accommodating to storing our tandem bikes for us. The room was very comfortable and clean. The staff was helpful in finding transportation we needed. We would stay there again when in Brockport.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Chris, thanks for choosing to stay with us during your visit to Brockport. We do meet quite a few bicyclists traveling the canal, but you were the first family that rides tandem with your children. What a great idea. Please give us a call when you are planning your next family ride.
Sugar Hill, Georgia, United States
Reviewed July 3, 2013

My husband stayed at Dollinger's Inn and Suites back in February. He was the only person in the hotel due to a snow storm. The entire staff was friendly and absolutely above and beyond. Every morning they would ask him what he wanted for breakfast and would chat with him about the area since our daughter is going to go to college there in the fall. She and I returned to the hotel for orientation and everyone was wonderful as usual. Giving directions and recommendations whenever we needed as well as being accommodating since I had a broken foot. Someone told us a chain hotel was opening up near the college and my husband responded, "They could give away their rooms and we would still stay at Dollinger's."

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
ddaniels68, General Manager at Dollinger's Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Amy,

Thank you so much for the kind words. I also smiled because of your post on our facebook page. When I receive notifications of guest reviews and/or social media posts, it really makes my day. Needless to say, you get two thumbs up! I hope your foot is getting better and we all look forward to seeing you next month.

Dorothy
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brockport
Hampton Inn Brockport
Radiance Inn And Suites
Radiance Inn And Suites
#28 of 31 in Rochester
Fairfield Inn & Suites Rochester West/Greece

Been to Dollinger's Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!