“Graduation weekend”

Dollinger's Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Brockport
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Another great experience at Dollinger's. The staff is always friendly and willing to go out of their way. Continental breakfast was good. Very convenient to the college and Brockport. Will miss not coming back!!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
There are newer reviews for Dollinger's Inn & Suites

Reviewed May 26, 2013

I've been staying at Dollinger's Inn for seven years as my son was an undergraduate and graduate student at Brockport State College. Dollinger's Inn was always very accommodating to my family and I and ensured that our requests were met each and every time. The staff has been working there for as long as I've been staying over at the hotel. They are very friendly, courteous and helpful any time of the day. Unfortunately, my son has graduated but I highly recommend Dollinger's if you're staying, vacationing or visiting family and friends. My family and I will sorely miss the Dollinger family.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ddaniels68, General Manager at Dollinger's Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2013

We will miss you as well. It hardly seems possible that seven years have gone by. Thank you for staying with us throughout all of them. Also, thank you for taking the time to write this review.

We have a sign in our lobby that reads "Enter as strangers... leave as friends." That certainly rings true regarding you and your family. Have a great summer, and we will see you the next time you are in Brockport.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

We have stayed at Dollinger's several times, as our daughter goes to The College at Brockport. The rates are reasonable. The staff is friendly and helpful. The rooms are extremely clean. We enjoy the continental breakfast as well. It is always our first choice when traveling to Beockport.

• Stayed: May 2013

It really does mean a lot to me that you took the time to write this review. It is nice to be publicly recognized for our efforts. I look forward to seeing you over the years and watching the baby grow into a toddler. Maybe he will attend the College at Brockport also. Have a wonderful summer... see you in the fall.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Dorothy,Barb,and the entire staff go out of their way to make you feel welcome and comfortable.This private,family run hotel,provides all the chain hotel amenities,but delivered with the personal touch of the best B&B. If you try the Dollinger - You Will Come Back !!

EDCAT29

Room Tip: The new gym is very clean,quiet,and useable.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I was able to get a room at the very last minute and boy was I impressed with the room. It was nice, clean, roomy and had a jacuzzi inside. The hotel staff was very friendly and courteous. Whenever I had an issue with the room, which was the keycard not working to enter the room, the staff was very prompt in assisting me and ensured my problem was resolved. Simply a great stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
ddaniels68, General Manager at Dollinger's Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2013

Thank you Cliff for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate you staying with us and your kind words. The picture was also a nice touch. We look forward to seeing you the next time you in the Brockport area.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

This is a pet friendly hotel which is important to us since we travel to Brockport several times a year. Dollingers is very clean, the staff is very friendly, wouldn't stay anywhere else in the brockport area. My family and I love this place, our daughters has another year of college in brockport therefore we will be visiting Dollingers several more times before it's over.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

We just returned from Dollinger's after a stay with a new puppy.
I was a little nervous about traveling with a pet for the first time, but everyone at Dollinger's was so friendly and loved the puppy.
The room was clean. There was hot coffee first thing in the morning and the breakfast was very good. We would stay there again!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brockport
Hampton Inn Brockport
Radiance Inn And Suites
#27 of 29 in Rochester
Hampton Inn & Suites Rochester / Henrietta
Extended Stay America - Rochester - Greece

Been to Dollinger's Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!