“comfort food”
Review of Squires Restaurant

Squires Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed March 10, 2013

another neiborhood gem freindly wholesome food always crowded and a great place hang out at the bar for dinner and watch a game.

2  Thank Gturco

Reviewed February 2, 2013

The rating will not let me adjust for anything less than excellent: My Score? ZERO

On our second visit this place bombed. My order was not available, which I found out twenty minutes after ordering. The water I asked for never came. I had to ask twice for bread (included with dinner) and when it arrived it was burnt. I was so fed up by then I didn't bother sending it back. The scallops were inedible and my wife got sick later that night...

1  Thank peter k
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I've eaten at Squires dozens of time and for a hole in the wall place the food was outstanding with reasonable prices. This place is always crowded

1  Thank Brian A
Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

If you love hamburgers and steaks,visit Squiers in Briarcliff Manor! The food is exquisite and the price very moderate but the lines are long to get in on the weekend, so be sure to make a reservation before you go.

1  Thank jeelaylone
Reviewed December 4, 2012 via mobile

This was recommended by a local. Don't let the reviews about the interior scare you away. I had a burger and it was great. A must try if you are in town.

1  Thank Travelerjj_12