“Great business lunch with colleagues”
Review of Terra Rustica

Terra Rustica
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

A handful of my colleagues met for lunch to celebrate the upcoming retirement of a long time employee. While quite a few of the surrounding towns had power issues due to the big storm, this place never lost power and was open for business.

The service here is very good. I like the feel of the place, which is a mix between relaxed and fancy.

Everyone’s meal looked amazing. They definitely spend time on presentation. The portions are quite good as well. Now
The most important part - the food itself. Everyone seemed to really enjoy their meal. I certainly loved my Rigatoni with prosciutto. One of the best I’ve ever had.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank dirkbjr
abel550, Owner at Terra Rustica, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2018

Reviewed January 22, 2018

Lucky for me this place is a mile from my house. I have been here for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We go for everyday and special occasions. The food is consistently good. Service can be a little slow when they get very crowded, but the atmosphere is lovely, so we don't mind the wait.

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank RobinG1453

Thanks! We appreciate the review and hope to see you soon!

Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

Our 14 member extended family afternoon brunch on Sunday afternoon was the perfect venue for family get togethers and great Italian food in a quaint Italian feeling environment with dark wood trim and walls lines with hundreds of wine bottles. I had the seafood paella which was the best tasting I ever had and included lobster for a price less than I eve paid. Others ordered Chicken francese or delicious breakfast dishes with immense portions and low prices too.

Wonderful fast and professional service on par with fine dining.

Desserts ranging from cheese cakes and apple pies to chocolate covered ice cream were extensive, classic Italian, affordable and delicious.

Good place for any occasion.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank FredLawrence_NC

Reviewed September 13, 2017

Wonderful service and great food. A great selection of entrees. Recommend highly. Wait staff friendly and very helpful.

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank William V

Reviewed July 19, 2017

This is by far my favorite restaurant in Westchester. The brunch is amazing and very affordable and the lunch and dinner are great. They have great service and the food is always presented well. The calamari is amazing at Terra Rustica. For dinner, I always order Chicken Francese and it isn't on the menu. They make it with angel hair pasta and it is so great. I had my rehearsal dinner here and they did a fantastic job. They planned it out really nicely and set up the big room so perfectly. We had about 80 people for the rehearsal dinner. They kept refilling the wine glasses for everyone so if you have a limit on bottles make sure you let them know so they don't keep opening bottles. They will let you know when the limit is reached and if you want them to open more. The food was amazing like usual and really exceeded my expectations. My family and I go in there a lot and I am never disappointed whenever I leave. Great place and great for parties!

Date of visit: July 2017

Thank you for your business! We're glad we exceeded your expectations.