“One and done”
Review of Flames Restaurant

Flames Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Flames Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Flames Bar and Grill is Briarcliff Manor's premier steakhouse and restaurant. For true quality and high end ingredients, come taste the difference.
new york
“One and done”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Checked out flames for the first time on a Thursday night. My wife and I were the only table they had until about 6:45 which I found strange. I had the veal special my wife had the filet mignon both were soooooo salty. The veal was truly appetizer sized and the steak was nothing to brag about. They had a very nice wine list but only one Cabernet by the glass that was also disappointing. I would give it another shot if the prices weren't so astronomical. I don't mind paying top dollar if its worth it and Flames is not.

• Visited October 2012
4 Thank Marty66NewYork

New York City, New York
“One Visit Only”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Don't know what the fuss is all about. Steak was OK; server had an unpleasant attitude; felt pretentious; way too expensive for the quality of the food and poor attitude of the staff. I've had better steak at Legal Seafood!

Visited September 2012
3 Thank LoyalCancunFan
Briarcliff Manor, New York
“Best Steak in Westchester”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I consider myself a steak guy and always a regular at Peter Luger. I tried Flames last night and loved the steak at Flames. I could not believe that there is a place in Weschester that makes a steak exactly (if not better) like Luger. Ofcourse the decor is a lot better than luger and choice of sides far exceeds the luger aswell. Excellent wine list. I guess I wont have to drive to Luger anymore !!!

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank Mark W
White Plains, New York
“Very good steakhouse.”
Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

Flames is a very good steakhouse. The quality of the. Eat is always excellent. They are one of the few places around that has Kobe steak. Appetizers are a nice selection. Service is friendly. The second reason to come here is they have the second best wine cellar in Westchester County and I like the food here better then the place that has the best cellar.

3 Thank paul1009
Poughquag, New York
“The Best Yet!!!!”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

I have been going to Flames in Briarcliff Manor NY for about eight years. This is my first review of Flames. Had to redeem my steak experience, that was not so good. This bad experience was not at Flames!!!
There is not much more I can say but it is Great!!!!! This is a must for anyone who wants a fantasic steak and the sides are great tooo!!!!

• Visited August 2012