$130
Priceline
$76
Residence Inn Danbury(Danbury)
$189
All reviewsdaryl's houseseparate sink areathe mexican restaurantstay there againlovely propertynice tva nice place to stayroom was largeyogurtbit datedcomfy bedmotelatriumshuttleaccommodationskitchenettetiles
Reviewed February 15, 2015

Staff was very friendly. The room was very clean. The bed was very comfortable. It is not state of the art but has a country charm atmosphere. Wifi was great and there was a desk that allowed plenty of room for a laptop. Convenient to Brewster train. The breakfast was great. Choice of muffins Croissants or oatmeal. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2015, traveled with family
s d, Owner at Heidi's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share. We appreciate your feedback very much.

Reviewed February 1, 2015

My boyfriend and I stayed here when we wanted to visit NYC. It was very close to a commuter train into the city. The staff was very nice and welcoming, making sure to chat with us each time we were in the lobby for breakfast. The lobby was beautiful but the breakfast was lacking. There was a small pot of oatmeal and some package style croissants/muffins. Not as much variety as we had hoped for.The room was spacious and very clean. We stayed in the winter so there was snow but the property was still very nice. I imagine in the summer it would be lovely. The price was great for our budget. Would stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for one of the rooms behind the lobby building. They are farther off the road and therefore you'll hear less traffic.
  • Stayed: January 2015, traveled as a couple
2  Thank JKirt
s d, Owner at Heidi's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. I will see what I can do to improve the breakfast choices. Thanks for staying with us.

Reviewed January 22, 2015

We needed a place to stop for the night and lucked into this wonderful, quirky place. Now we're planning to return for a longer stay. The property is beautiful (even in mid-January with scattered snow on the ground), the staff is very friendly and helpful. The lobby is beautiful and the continental breakfast was a delight. Best of all, in my opinion: on the wall above the bedside table, in easy reach, were FOUR electrical outlets. Enough to plug in all our devices for charging and still have an outlet left over. That's the sort of attention to detail that I seldom see in hotels that cost five times as much.

• Stayed: January 2015, traveled on business
2  Thank Don S
s d, Owner at Heidi's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2015

Thank you Don. I appreciate your feedback. I agree, you can never have enough outlets for your gadgets.

I would love to have you stay with us again. In the spring and summer the grounds come alive with color. I hope you can make it back.

Reviewed December 29, 2014

We stayed at Heidi's over the weekend. I had been many many times as a kid and since we were in town years later we decided to stay just for nostalgic purposes. I'm glad we did for the experience but I'm not 100% sure we would go back. The place was clean but was lacking some of the basics I enjoy. For example, the bed spread was straight out of the 60's The kind when you walk in you take it off the bed right away. The bed itself was comfy even though it didn't look like it would be. The bathroom situation was most annoying. The towels they give you are so small and not enough were given. We didnt realize until it was too late or we would have called the desk. Also the shower curtain was ripped and was so flimsy. The kind that ends up touching you when you are showering because the wind from the shower makes it move - ugh - so nasty. The other issue was we had a kitchenette in our room. The microvave has no power and the fridge was not on. Again, we got in late so we didnt compain as we just wanted to sleep.

It was quiet so thats a plus. The customer service was also nice and again the room was clean.

All and all I might go back, depends on the other options. Might be time for some upgrades with the bathrooms and decor though.

• Stayed: December 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank NHmama23
Reviewed December 13, 2014

This place is a hidden treasure! The hotel is older but the rooms are huge and clean. Staff is wonderful the owner... You couldn't ask for a better person! Spending two and a half weeks here and have no complaints! The rooms are Huge and I mean it. We have a full ketchen, couch, foyer, large desk, deck on the back. I would recommend this place to all my friends and family. (And its pet friendly)

• Stayed: December 2014
s d, Owner at Heidi's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2015

Thank you very much for your review. I appreciate your opinion. It was a pleasure having you stay with us.