Heidi's Inn
$97
Agoda.com
$190
$149
Holiday Inn Express & Suites(Danbury)(Great Value!)
$106
Residence Inn Danbury(Danbury)
$188
$179
Residence Inn
All reviewsdaryl's housecontinental breakfastdirect tvseparate sink areathe mexican restaurantstay there againpaint joblovely propertynice tva nice place to stayroom was largeyogurtbit datedcomfy bedmotelwestchesteratrium
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I stopped here for a night while on my way upstate. Such a great place! My room was really clean, smelled nice. I had my dog with me, that they charged a fee for. But the property is really beautiful and everyone was so nice. I will definitely stay again when I am headed in that direction.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Dee S
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I recently stayed overnight at Heidi's Inn on my bicycle ride north to Albany up Route 22. The accommodations were neat and clean and the proprietor went out of his way to welcome me and provide very helpful guidance for the rest of my ride. For my return trip south, he recommended a bike path built on an old railroad line than runs from Brewster all the way down to the Bronx. On my way back to Long Island, I took his advice and had a wonderful ride through Putnam and Westchester Counties. I would have missed this completely if I had not stayed at the Heidi Inn. During the prior year, I stayed at a competing motel -- the Bel Aire Motor Inn -- and had a very uncomfortable stay. If you plan to stay overnight in Brewster, I highly recommend the Heidi Inn. Friendly, neat and clean.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Peter V
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Our room was upgraded because of "mechanical problems" in our original room. Okay place - the room was huge with two double beds, a couch, a desk and a small refrigerator. Bathroom had a large separate sink area which was convenient but the overhead flourescent light took 5 minutes to come on - good thing we brought a night light. Decor was 70ish but the room was clean. Bring your own hairdryer also soap and shampoo was the cheap stuff. There was an inground pool and ping pong table with picnic area, none of which we had time to use.

Room Tip: Room #36 was our room, it was a bonus because it was in a separate building sitting way back from the road.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Cindy T
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Went to visit friends and needed a cheap yet clean room for the night and Heidi's more than fit the bill. Made of all 1st floor rooms through several buildings set in a large wooded area it is definitely a perfect spot for a quick getaway from the city. With a great Mexican restaurant walking distance away and a cool Sunday flea market up the road on 22 we had plenty to do the next day. Minor beefs was the keyed door, too few pillows and blankets, and rather thin continental breakfast. These minor beefs are not enough for my wife and I not to make this our Putnam County antique hunting go to lodge.

Room Tip: King size bed / non-smoking got us up in the back. Much nicer there than on the road.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cmacfin
Reviewed September 26, 2013

We were attending a family reunion in Katonah and need a place to stay for Saturday night. In order to avoid the I-84 construction , we booked 9 rooms at Heidi's and I would say we were all satisfied. We were almost all (*8 of 9" rooms) on the hill. The breakfast was cereal, pastries and raisin toast, but they were quick to point out the diner up the road which was great. They let us check out late on Sundayand we all sat in their solarium and enjoyed the nice view and coffee.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Malachy F
s d, Owner at Heidi's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

We appreciate you taking the time to share your opinion of Heidi's. It was a pleasure to have your group stay with us. I hope you will be our guest again soon.