“A very good Indian restaurant, but a bit pricey.”

Jaipore Royal Indian Cuisine
Ranked #5 of 56 Restaurants in Brewster
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani, Asian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: A Place for royal dining with a victorian setting .
Carmel, New York
“A very good Indian restaurant, but a bit pricey.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

This varied menu is so appealing to our household. It is my son's favorite restaurant and we take out from here the first and last night that he is home visiting. They have new owners in the last year or so and I think the food is less spicy and less salty - both of which are appealing to me. Their butter chicken is excellent. The breads are phenomenal.

Visited May 2013

New York City, New York
“Traditionally Wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

Just ate at Jaipore and I must say the food was delicious!

Traditional Indian cuisine in an old style mansion with warm colors and intimate decor made the atmosphere feel cozy and inviting!

We started with samoas which were good, but the chicken chili appetizer was by far better! Just enough spice and the texture of the chicken was perfect!
My Lassi drink was tasty and the traditional Indian beer was light and refreshing for the heat of the chicken!

I stuck with the traditional chicken tikka masala seeing it was my first time there and it was delicious. Two people at my table had lamb in two different styles that were amazing!
My boyfriend had the chicken butter masala and that was extremely amazing!

We were all so overly and deliciously full that dessert was not an option for us

Once we paid and left about a mile down the road my boyfriend realize his phone was missing. I started to call and after the second try the restaurant picked up and let us know that we had left it there on the table and it would be waiting for us at the front desk! We were so relieved and thankful, that does not happen much anymore- many reason why we would go back and highly recommend!!!!

• Visited July 2013
Danbury, Connecticut, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,364 helpful votes
“Good, Authentic Indian Cuisine, BUT Indifferent Staff!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

There is really good food to be had here and if you want a bargain, go have Sunday Lunch, a "all you can eat" style deal for $15 for Adults and $8 for Children under 10 (make sure to tell the server otherwise they will sneak in the Adult price even for Children for the unsuspecting). Food is as close you can get to authentic Indian, in a place like Brewster, New York, which is 20 minutes away from Danbury, Connecticut.

Place is usually crowded on Sundays, but wait is minimal as the crowd does make a reasonably fast exit. Waiters and staff are polite, but indifferent, never smile and never proactively communicate unless spoken to. The server who seated us asked us if we wanted drinks after handing us the Menu and telling us to help ourselves to the Buffet. When we told the Server that we would like to take our time to decide, he left and never came back and in fact, we were surprised to find our Menu's gone!

Overall, a reasonably decent experience, definitely recommended, but the service at the Buffet Lunch is NOT worth a TIP!

• Visited May 2013
11 Thank MALAYAPPAN
Danbury, Connecticut
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

I have never had Indian food anywhere else so my review can be somewhat biased I suppose, but this place is amazing. I have now been here 3 times and can't wait to come back. The staff are always very friendly and accommodating, and the decor is cute - it's a converted house. However the food is what really blew me away. Great, great dishes and they do a buffet Friday, Saturday lunch and all day Sunday.

Overall a great restaurant.

• Visited December 2012
Milford, Massachusetts
“Excellent Food and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

My wife and I had the pleasure of having lunch of Jaipore Royal Indian last month and loved it. The food was some of the best Indian we have had. The service was excellent and we discussed the different dishes with our server who was very knowledgeable and friendly. The buffet was extensive, delicious, and well priced. We would definitely go back.

• Visited January 2013