“Very good Diner..”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Family and I have eaten here often and always has good food and good service. Breakfast entrees are plentiful and fairly priced. Best diner in the area...

Reviewed July 20, 2014

It's not another cheesy pick-up line, I REALLY want to know !!
Large diverse menu, very generous portions and reasonably priced, nothing typical about it.
My wife had the Gyro with a Greek Salad (it was huge), I went for the Souvlaki Pita & Fries, both were delicious. Being too full for dessert, we ordered a Cheese Cake w/Strawberries to go, it was excellent.
Our waitress Savannah was prompt, friendly and attentive, really making this a 10 out of 10 experience, Thanks Again Savannah.
One caveat, unless I missed it & my GPS couldn't locate one, there is no gas station directly the NY 312 exit off of I-84. However the restaurant is an easy off / easy on to I-84 and well worth the visit, just plan on making another stop for gas. Follow the link to their menu and enjoy.....http://theevereadydiner.com/menu

Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Horrific. The food was bad and the service was slow. If you are looking for a pleasant and good diner, do not come here. It's horrific.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

I have eaten there before and the food was good but this time it was awful. My friend had something in her salad that looked like dried up grass. I had fish that tasted like it was about to go bad and my husbands sandwich was just ok. Would not rush there again.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

We stopped at Eveready Diner for a break along our travels. The portions were huge! My burger was delicious. My husband's chicken sandwich on foccacia bread was also good. The desserts looked amazing, though we were far too full to try any. I think it would be a good place to go just for a dessert! Our waitress was not particularly friendly. We enjoyed the diner atmosphere!