“eveready diner”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed January 18, 2014

We have eaten many times in the past. I often order the Shepherd's Pie and am never disappointed. The portions are large and I often have a meal for the next day. The prices are fair and though it can be crowded on weekends, the wait is never unbearable.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

A good place for a large lunch, brunch, or linner. I love the soup and sandwich lunch special. Double decker sandwiches are always a safe bet. Ask for your fries crispy. Sweet potato fries are also a good time if your into that.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

We had a brief lunch while on the road. The food comes out in large portions and is served fast, but.... The chicken salad in my sandwich was dry and over cooked as was the chicken in the wrap my wife ordered. Try something else--maybe it will be better.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

We love the Everready Diner. They have your classic diner menu, but everything is labeled with fun titles for the food, which just adds to the experience. Their portions are huge and the prices are fair. You will wait for a table at a peak time, but that shouldn't be a surprise for a restaurant featured on Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives! (Their Hyde Park location was on the show.)

Reviewed November 2, 2013

I reviewed the Eveready Diner last November and wanted to give it another review. My last review had 3 stars and this time I gave it a 4 after eating there quite a few times this past year. The service is much quicker and the wait staff is more attentive. The food is good. I usually order the Express Lunch which is a cup of soup, a small salad, and half of a sandwhich. The ingredients are fresh and the presentation is very good. So, I upgraded my review to 4 stars this year. I would recommend the Eveready for an affordable, tasty lunch.