“Doesn't deserve your business”
Review of AVERSANO'S

AVERSANO'S
Ranked #9 of 59 Restaurants in Brewster
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 20, 2012

Owner is nasty and arrogant - rude to customers

Had catering ordered at Christmas time and delivery was very late and everytime I called him to check he was rude. Wiill not give him any more business & will tell everyone to go somewhere else that appreciates the business

1  Thank mediumred

Reviewed February 20, 2012

We recently moved to Brewster and found this place to be the best around by far. The waiters are very nice and I haven't had an item that I didn't like so far. The only down side is that they don't deliver after 2 PM. I also don't think the prices are bad.

Reviewed February 17, 2012

Aversano's does a very brisk take out business, good pizza, heros, and dinners. Never had a bad meal, but it's pretty typical pizza parlor take out. Try the eggplant dishes, they're definitely above average. The food in the dine in restaurant (separate entrance) is definitely a step up. The specials are really good. The seafood dishes, salmon with hollandaise sauce and seabass in pastry were very good. Limited wine menu, but more than adequate. And the owners are very sociable, nice people. You'll have a pleasant, enjoyable dinner.

1  Thank Picky_Eater_From_NY
Reviewed August 25, 2011

$14.00 for a portobello mushroom appetizer? It was one mushroom filled with spinach, etc. and a nice sauce on the top but way over priced.. It was my first time there and I will never go back again. I work too hard for my money to get ripped off and that's just what it was. (My entree of lnguine w/white clam sauce was just okay...nothing spectacular.)

1  Thank regi335
Reviewed July 30, 2011

We had to thank the chef personally our dishes were THAT good! The portions were enormous (even for my husband who is 6'4" 250, he isn't easily pleased with portions!) we ate in the pizza side due to our post beach attire, but we were told it was similar menus excluding the pizza by slice which our 10 year old wanted. I'm so happy we did the girl behind the counter was so sweet and accommodating. The personal pie for our son was HUGE! our chicken dishes were double the portion siza I have ever received. It came with a delicious salad with their house vinaigrette which was perfect. Plus a large portion of pasta on the side. Two main dishes (incl. Salad & pasta) the personal pie a buffalo chicken slice and drinks for $49 couldn't have spend our money a better way this evening. We are an hour away, but we WILL be back!!! Do not miss out on this amazing pizzeria/Resturaunt!