“Comfortable beds, friendly staff” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn Brewerton/ Syracuse Near Oneida Lake

Days Inn Brewerton/ Syracuse Near Oneida Lake
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Brewerton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
BROOKLYN
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

We stopped here on our way to Toronto. It was super convenient, seconds from I-81. We arrived late because of insane traffic at the onset of our trip, I called to alert the front desk and they were waiting for us when we arrived (close to midnight). The staff (late night, and early morning) was very friendly, and the breakfast buffet the next morning was the perfect way to start our day. The waffles were delicious, and the coffee was hot.

I'm rating this a 4/5 based on the fact it met my expectations. I knew this wasn't going to be a resort. I knew the breakfast buffet wouldn't include a chef making omeletes. I just needed a clean place, with a comfortable room to rest my head before setting out to complete my trip. This place fits the bill. The hotel has a giant banner touting new management and renovated rooms. The beds are comfortable and the mattress look brand new (I checked for bugs on the mattress, and thankfully did not find any!) I think anyone with realistic expectations (you're staying at a Days Inn, not Four Seasons) will be happy they read my review and chose this hotel.

MOUNT SINAI
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

the room was clean, the bed was very comfortable and the front desk service was very accommodating and polite

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

SCARBOROUGH
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

It was an extremely pleasant say. Clean and the staff was courteous and friendly. The continental breakfast was great. We were traveling all day and trying to decide where to stay; we ended up at Days Inn quite by chance but we could not expect anything better. The price was great, the room was nice and comfortable, and the temperature was set perfect. Whenever, I trave again, I wiull certainly look for a Days Inn and I would recommend this to others as well.

VICTORVILLE
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

This hotel is just as it is described. Do not let the old reviews scare you away. Trust me when I say, I will not sleep at just any hotel. I was very skeptical about staying at a days inn. I normally stay at 4 star hotels, but since I was out of state to visit my son for parents weekend at Syracuse, I didn't have much choices. I would def. stay there again. Right off the freeway. Clean, modern rooms, staff was friendly and very helpful. What more could you ask for. For those who wanted to complain about the lil stuff remember it never advertised to be the four seasons!!

LOWVILLE
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

We ended up staying in Brewerton since all chain motels in downtown Syracuse were booked.
This was a great alternative and only about 15 minutes from Syracuse University.
Good place, we'd go back.
Had a minor problem with in-room coffee maker leaking, but nothing major.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brewerton
Comfort Suites Cicero - Syracuse North
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Syracuse North - Airport Area
Hampton Inn Syracuse Clay
Hampton Inn Syracuse Clay
#2 of 12 in Liverpool
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Oswego
Comfort Inn & Suites Syracuse Airport
Holiday Inn Express Syracuse / Fairgrounds

Been to Days Inn Brewerton/ Syracuse Near Oneida Lake? Share your experiences!